+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5272Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I just have an issue with someone speaking to the press while still being in rehab. Seriously, isn't this something you look back in reflection, months after you went through the work that you needed to in order to live a good life? This is nothing more then lip-service for our would-be benefit.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Kate Hudson is single yet again. Kate Hudson and Dax Shepard call it quits I have to admit that I am not surprised by this. However, I really have a hard time with the idea of her allowing Ryder to become close with her "boyfriend of the minute" before she ends the relationship. This cannot be good for Ryder at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2610295;
    I love Drew so CONGRATULATIONS to him and the future Mrs. Carey!
    They're both going to need all the prayers and best wishes they can get! She must be pretty darned special to have captured Drew's heart. Drew has always had a 'thing' for dating strippers in the past. I won't count them out yet. Even Kelsey Grammer has been married to his wife for 10 years now, so maybe leopards can change their spots. Drew seems to be getting it all together in his life, so that is always a good thing and he deserves it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wasn't Montel Williams also married to a stripper (or former stripper?), at one point?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2612378;
    Wasn't Montel Williams also married to a stripper (or former stripper?), at one point?
    Ha! Good eye! Montel met his ex-wife, Grace, when she and her mother appeared on his talk show in an episode about mother and daughter showgirls. Grace had previously danced topless in Las Vegas under the name "Bambi Jr". Nice name. I guess her mom was Bambi Sr? One thing is for sure-they didn't stand on stage like a deer in headlights!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Emmy-winner JOHN GOODMAN just got out of rehab and released an exclusive statement to ET on the experience.

The actor's statement reads, "For my family and myself, I voluntarily took the necessary steps to remain sober the rest of my life."

Goodman, who took home the "Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series" Emmy this year for his work on "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip," has starred in such notable films as 'The Big Lebowski' and 'O Brother, Where Art Thou.' He's also voiced characters in such popular animated movies as 'Cars' and 'Monsters, Inc.,' and will voice the character of Layton T. Montgomery in the upcoming 'Bee Movie,' which hits theaters on Friday, November 2.
    I don't even remember him going into rehab...some days my mind isn't too clear!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

yeah, i don't remember hearing about that either. but i guess he snuck in there quietly while the media was following britney/lindsey/paris around

I absolutely adore John Goodman. If he was twenty years older than I am he'd be in the older man/woman crush thread. I hope that his stint in rehab helped and that we'll see him again soon. Maybe in David's sitcom, since Darlene and Jackie have both had guest spots!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Deborah Kerr has passed away.

ENTERTAINMENT - Comcast.net

Actress Deborah Kerr Dies at Age 86
    By Associated Press

3 hours ago

LONDON - British actress Deborah Kerr, who shared one of cinema's most famous kisses with Burt Lancaster in "From Here to Eternity," has died, her agent said Thursday. She was 86.

Kerr, who suffered from Parkinson's disease, died Tuesday in Suffolk, eastern England, agent Anne Hutton said.

Born in Scotland in 1921, Kerr began her career in regional British theaters and entertained the troops during World War II. Her first major screen role was in "Major Barbara" in 1941.

For many she will be remembered best for her clinch in the surf with Lancaster in the wartime drama "From Here to Eternity" _ regularly voted among the greatest screen kisses.

Other memorable roles included Anna Leonowens, the British governess who falls for the king of Siam in "The King and I."

Kerr is survived by her husband, Peter Viertel, two daughters and three grandchildren.

Oh my goodness, and how could they not mention "An Affair to Remember"? That's the movie that immediately comes to mind for me.

Hopefully she went gently into the night. She always seemed like such a delicate soul.

+ Reply to Thread