+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4746Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #2301
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,901

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2598238;
    Here are some pics I've found from the show...as it happened....











    notice JP leaving backstage...

    With Alexis Arquette sitting beside him...


    Too bad these stills do not capture the humping that Fairplay was doing to Bonaduce. Honestly, if they show that tape in court JF doesn' have a leg to stand on. What pissed me off is that in an interview Fairplay never indicates that he humped Bonaduce and to me that is the main reason JF got tossed. Alot of guys do not like simulated homosexual acts done to them in a public forum.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #2302
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2602169;
    i don't understand why someone who has been married and divorced twice would bother getting married again.

    but then again, it's been pretty obvious, pam loves the WEDDING part of marriage. didn't she have two of them with kid rock?

    so maybe she should just plan big parties when she hooks up with a guy?
    I think i'll be forgoing this sex-tape.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #2303
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2602576;
    Too bad these stills do not capture the humping that Fairplay was doing to Bonaduce. Honestly, if they show that tape in court JF doesn' have a leg to stand on. What pissed me off is that in an interview Fairplay never indicates that he humped Bonaduce and to me that is the main reason JF got tossed. Alot of guys do not like simulated homosexual acts done to them in a public forum.
    I agree, Bearcata. JF didn't any leg to stand on.. and the judge has already thrown the case out of court for that very reason. He indicated that there was no evidence to support the charge that DB intended to do grievous bodily injury.

    Thank goodness.

  4. #2304
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    This must be the reason JLo was remaining silent - $$$ deal with US magazine - she has the cover this week Jennifer Lopez: Yes, She's Pregnant! | Usmagazine.com

    As if we didn't already figure this one out and then, of course, there was Marc's ex (Dayanara Torres) confirming then retracting confirmation of her pregnancy. :nono

  5. #2305
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,600

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2606528;
    This must be the reason JLo was remaining silent - $$$ deal with US magazine - she has the cover this week Jennifer Lopez: Yes, She's Pregnant! | Usmagazine.com

    As if we didn't already figure this one out and then, of course, there was Marc's ex (Dayanara Torres) confirming then retracting confirmation of her pregnancy. :nono
    It doesn't sound like she gave them an interview - it's all "sources say." Seems pretty obvious, though, so I don't know why she's keeping mum. Same with Christina Aguilera.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  6. #2306
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I can understand why people like J-Lo or Christina Aguilera don't comment to confirm a pregnancy. I think it gives them legitimacy for not being willing to talk about their children publicly down the road. If a star makes a formal announcement of a pregnancy, and creates a lot of fanfare over it, then as I see it, it's fair game down the road for the press to ask about and report on the children a bit. But if from the point of pregnancy they take a stand saying "This is my private life, not my public life, and I keep them separate" then the children remain out of bounds when they want to play the "I'm the star not my child" card.

  7. #2307
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,600

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2606801;
    I can understand why people like J-Lo or Christina Aguilera don't comment to confirm a pregnancy. I think it gives them legitimacy for not being willing to talk about their children publicly down the road. If a star makes a formal announcement of a pregnancy, and creates a lot of fanfare over it, then as I see it, it's fair game down the road for the press to ask about and report on the children a bit. But if from the point of pregnancy they take a stand saying "This is my private life, not my public life, and I keep them separate" then the children remain out of bounds when they want to play the "I'm the star not my child" card.
    I can see your point but, at the same time, I think it is disingenuous for a celebrity to be obviously pregnant and then just smile blankly whenever anyone congratulates them on it. It's not like we're not all going to find out about the baby x number of months from now. It would be much easier to just say graciously "Yes, I'm pregnant, thank you for your kind wishes but I don't wish to say any more" and then not gush or go into further details. (The same goes true for other details of their private lives).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  8. #2308
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2606783;
    It doesn't sound like she gave them an interview - it's all "sources say." Seems pretty obvious, though, so I don't know why she's keeping mum. Same with Christina Aguilera.
    They recently did the same thing with Nicole Richie.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  9. #2309
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I think the reason most female celebrities don't want to confirm a pregnancy until they start showing is the same reason why most women don't tell all their friends early on -- they don't want to announce they're pregnant and then have to deal with a public miscarriage (should that occur). Most miscarriages happen in the first trimester and I'm guessing that they don't want to make any announcements until they're fairly sure the pregnancy will stick. Most of them seem to announce their pregnancy near the beginning of their second trimester (when miscarriages are less likely than during the first three months) ... I remember Jennifer Garner said she was stunned that her pregnancy was outed in the press before she was able to tell all her friends and family herself.

  10. #2310
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Yeah but, i recall seeing pictures of her bourgening belly in late April/ or may of that year.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.