+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233731235231023 ... LastLast
Like Tree3911Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Me too - never trust a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater!

(By the way, LOISLANE - that new Avatar make me want to stop at the bakery on the way home! )

Sara Rue doesn't even look the same at all! I'm all for getting healthy but if she had left her hair red I might recognize her better and I think she's prettier with it. I really liked "Less Than Perfect" but I guess it's been cancelled.

Vince and Jennifer have also been called Vinnifer in some magazines. I hope things work out for them but I think it's a little early for her to remarry. But I guess if she feels it's right then it's her life. I wonder if Vince told her any stories about Brad and Angelina on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and if he and Brad are even friendly now. It just seems like Vince was there awfully quick to pick up the pieces and he was on the set so he must know what really went down.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    (By the way, LOISLANE - that new Avatar make me want to stop at the bakery on the way home! )
    Same here!

ETA: ARCHIE, I was just going to post that about Robin Williams. Great minds think alike!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 08-09-2006 at 03:51 PM.

Robin Williams In Rehab

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15411/

August 9, 2006

This just in -- ET breaks the news that Oscar-winning actor ROBIN WILLIAMS has been admitted into rehab for alcohol abuse.

A rep for the 55-year-old star released the following statement to ET: "After 20 years of sobriety, Robin Williams found himself drinking again and has decided to take proactive measures to deal with this for his own well-being and the well-being of his family. He asks that you respect his and his family's privacy during this time. He looks forward to returning to work this fall to support his upcoming film releases."

Williams appeared recently on the big screen in the hit comedy 'RV' and in the psychological thriller 'The Night Listener,' based on the real-life experiences from Tales of the City author ARMISTEAD MAUPIN.

The beloved comedian won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his dramatic turn in 'Good Will Hunting' opposite MATT DAMON in 1998, and received acclaim for numerous other films including 'Dead Poets Society' and 'The Fisher King'.

Stay tuned to ET for any developments on the story.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Not so fast....

Jen and Vince Deny Latest Engagement Rumor

by Sarah Hall
    Aug 9, 2006, 9:15 AM PT

Looks like Oprah Winfrey can continue holding off on those $8 million wedding plans.

Despite making a joint appearance on Us Weekly's latest cover under the blaring headline, "Vince Proposes! Jen Says Yes!," Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn remain unengaged, according to the former Friends star's rep.

"It is not true--they are not engaged," Stephen Huvane told E! News on Wednesday...
    _______

The rest of the article is here.

That's funny! And I just saw a piece on Inside Edition about their impending, low key wedding, on a beach this time around.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    PhoneGrrrl, your NOT SO FAST title made me laugh out loud!

The Insider is reporting that Robin Williams is in rehab for alcohol abuse after 20 years of sobriety. Good for him!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

When I read about Robin Williams I actually teared up for him. I wonder if all the publicity Mel has gotten made him stop and think "That could be me if I am not careful, I better take care of this while I still have my senses about me"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    I wonder if all the publicity Mel has gotten made him stop and think "That could be me if I am not careful, I better take care of this while I still have my senses about me"
    I thought the same thing when I just now heard it on...Entertainment Tonight, maybe? There are probably a lot of people in the public eye taking stock of their private lives right about now.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread