+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't care too much for her or Marc but i will say this, i posted something earlier this year at the View thread where a Psychic predicted that Rosie wouldn't last on the show and that jho would have a child by '08.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2599928;
    I don't care too much for her or Marc but i will say this, i posted something earlier this year at the View thread where a Psychic predicted that Rosie wouldn't last on the show and that jho would have a child by '08.
    No disrespect to anyone who believes in psychic's, but even I could have predicted those two items.

Rosie's been thisclose to being unemployeable in tv for several years now, and given that Lopez is young enough and has been saying they were trying for a baby.. well, let's just say my cat could have predicted it too. But then again, my cat is somewhat psychic too. At least that was her explanation for having that 1-800 number installed in my house.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 10-05-2007 at 01:19 AM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fanatic

If Jennifer Lopez is pregnant then I wish her the best. I just hope her husband doesn't repeat his personal history and begin to stray. He seems to do that when his women are pregnant or have just given birth.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2599991;
    If Jennifer Lopez is pregnant then I wish her the best. I just hope her husband doesn't repeat his personal history and begin to stray. He seems to do that when his women are pregnant or have just given birth.
    How quickly we forget his past behavior. I'm sure that Jennifer thinks he would "never do that to her". Because it's different with her, somehow.... in her mind.... Side note on this subject, doesn't he have enough children already? She will become the THIRD mother of his children. I would suggest to him that a vascetomy would be a good idea before he "falls in love" again

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2599986;
    No disrespect to anyone who believes in psychic's, but even I could have predicted those two items.
    Should i pay you instead then?

Rosie's been thisclose to being unemployeable in tv for several years now, and given that Lopez is young enough and has been saying they were trying for a baby.. well, let's just say my cat could have predicted it too. But then again, my cat is somewhat psychic too. At least that was her explanation for having that 1-800 number installed in my house.
    Actually, i've seen tons of stills from her on the set of Nip/Tuck.
    As for jho, she's 38 and that's not exactly the easiest age when it comes to kids.

What's your cat's number, eh?

How quickly we forget his past behavior. I'm sure that Jennifer thinks he would "never do that to her". Because it's different with her, somehow.... in her mind.... Side note on this subject, doesn't he have enough children already? She will become the THIRD mother of his children. I would suggest to him that a vascetomy would be a good idea before he "falls in love" again
    Btw, i noticed that everytime jho found herself in between relationships, Marc too found himself away from Dayanara. And then when she started pimping her relationship with Ben, he renewed his vows with Dayanara.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pam and Rick.........Good grief. These people make me want to

Pamela Anderson Flies on the Wings of a "Romantic" Indecent Proposal - Cinematical
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2600578;
    Should i pay you instead then?
    Thanks, Amy!

But wait, I better not accept it.... my cat would probably turn me in to her psychic's union for working without being a member
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Why do I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of these two?
    Bonaduce Free!!! D.A. Rejects Case
    Posted Oct 5th 2007 11:34AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a document from the L.A. County District Attorney's office, rejecting the case against Danny Bonaduce.

Danny boy got into it on stage at Tuesday's FOX Reality Channel's Really Awards. "Survivor" reject Jonny Fairplay jumped on him, and Danny tossed Jonny over his shoulder. Jonny fell face first and lost a couple o' teeth.

Police were investigating a felony battery, with Danny as the chief suspect. The D.A. wrote on the rejection form, "Insufficient evidence to prove beyond a doubt."
    Click here to view the original police investigation documents. Investigators concluded the same thing we all did, that Fairplay was the one who initiated an offensive action and Bonaduce was reacting in self-defense.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

How long will it be before she's back to her old tricks? Anyone think she's really "cured"?

Lindsay Lohan reportedly checks out of rehab - Celebrity News - MSNBC.com

Lindsay Lohan reportedly checks out of rehab

Actress has been at Cirque Lodge since cocaine, drunken driving charges

REUTERS

LOS ANGELES - Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has checked out of a rehab clinic in Utah where she went in August following charges of drunken driving and cocaine possession, People magazine reported on Friday.

The celebrity magazine cited several unnamed sources for its story, posted on People.com. It gave no further details, and Lohan’s spokeswoman was not immediately available to comment.

The 21-year-old actress, who rose to fame in Disney movies like “Freaky Friday,” was arrested in May after she wrecked her car in Beverly Hills and again in July following a car chase in the Los Angeles area community of Santa Monica.

In both cases, she possessed cocaine and in the Santa Monica car chase, she faced charges of driving with a blood alcohol level over the legal limit of .08 percent.

In August, Lohan pleaded guilty to the charges of being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to the charges of drunken driving. She was ordered to serve one day in jail, 10 days of community service and three years of probation and attend 18 months of an alcohol education program.

At that time, she issued a statement saying, “It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs,” and she checked into the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah.

During her time there, she went bicycling and whitewater rafting and in September was visited by her father, from whom she had been estranged for three years, according to People.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2600869;
    Why do I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of these two?

Click here to view the original police investigation documents. Investigators concluded the same thing we all did, that Fairplay was the one who initiated an offensive action and Bonaduce was reacting in self-defense.
    I was going to post this. I would have loved to have seen Johnny Fairplay get his
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread