+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4626Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fan

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Now this is probably the only awards show I'd ever be interested in attending. You can't script this stuff

Official Nominations Announced for ``Fox Reality Channel Really Awards 2007'': Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2598409;
    Now this is probably the only awards show I'd ever be interested in attending. You can't script this stuff

Official Nominations Announced for ``Fox Reality Channel Really Awards 2007'': Financial News - Yahoo! Finance
    Yeah, that's where those pics I posted upthread of Johnny Fairplay and Danny Bonaduce getting into a brawl took place........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Is she or not???????????????

My guess would be yes.....

People

Danny Bonaduce is being investigated for battery for tossing ex-Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay over his shoulder during an award show Tuesday.

Fairplay, 33, filed a police report Wednesday claiming that his teeth were knocked out during the incident at the FOX Reality Really Channel awards held at the Hollywood club Boulevard3, the Associated Press reports.

Police received the battery report around 2 a.m. at a Hollywood hospital where Fairplay was being treated, Officer April Harding told the AP.

"He had one tooth broken, another tooth missing from his gum line and two other teeth that were loose," she said.

During the awards show, Fairplay was being jeered onstage when Bonaduce, 48, came onto the stage and said into the microphone, "They're booing because they hate you." (Fairplay, a wrestler who came in third on the 2003's Survivor: Pearl Islands, was criticized by many viewers for having lied about the death of lie his grandmother in order to win sympathy from other competitors.)

According to police, Fairplay said he then tried to hug Bonaduce. In a video clip of the incident, Fairplay is seen jumping into Bonaduce's arms. In reaction, Bonaduce tossed Fairplay up and over his head and onto the floor. Fairplay then got up and ran offstage while holding his hand over his mouth.

Bonaduce, whose current gig is co-hosting The Adam Carolla Show, told TMZ.com that Fairplay "started to throttle me," and that he only threw him to halt the attack. He added, "I'm sorry he got hurt."

Fairplay told the site that he underwent 2 hours of dental surgery and still needs additional work.

"It knocked one tooth out and then it moved three others," he said. "One tooth is, like, shattered eight times."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    There's also a video clip with this article so you can see what happened....

...Fairplay said he then tried to hug Bonaduce"
    I've seen the video, and I wouldn't call what Johnny did a 'hug' but more of a 'hump.' Danny Bonaduce is known to have a hair-trigger temper, you'd have to be a moron (which Johnny once again proved he is) to antagonize him like that. You don't play with rattlesnakes and then complain about getting bitten. Idiot. I'd say if anything, maybe they should both be required to pay 50% of his medical bills since they each have some responsibility in the actions taken that night.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2599778;
    I've seen the video, and I wouldn't call what Johnny did a 'hug' but more of a 'hump.' Danny Bonaduce is known to have a hair-trigger temper, you'd have to be a moron (which Johnny once again proved he is) to antagonize him like that. You don't play with rattlesnakes and then complain about getting bitten. Idiot. I'd say if anything, maybe they should both be required to pay 50% of his medical bills since they each have some responsibility in the actions taken that night.
    I agree.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2599728;

ET had four or five pictures from that performance tonight.... and there's about as much doubt that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant as there is question that Christina Aguilera is.

Here's a link to a slightly more sideways angle... leaves no doubt.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2599728;

Either that, or she's in worse shape than I am.

I don't understand why she'd deny it after it's been so obvious that they've been trying so hard to have a baby. If I were them, I'd be thrilled and it looks like she's far enough along to be past the critial period!

Oh yeah....I'd definitely say she is.....I'm thrilled for her! I think her and Mark will be really good parents!

+ Reply to Thread