+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

LG.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

ha ha ha, I watched Johnny Fairplay on that bull-riding celeb-reality show on Spike and it sounds like Fairplay took a tougher fall from Bonduce than he did from Snowball the bull (yes, he road a bull named Snowball - scary, huh).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2596893;
    This little tidbit I find particularly gut-busting HILARIOUS! I happen to Danny Bonaduce and despise Johnny Fairplay, so I'm hoping Danny's version of events prove accurate. I'm laughing regardless.

Bonaduce Bloodies "Survivor" Star

Danny Bonaduce is a felony suspect.

Last night, at the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards, Bonaduce jumped on stage, picked up "Survivor" star Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth.

Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called. TMZ cameras were rolling as the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance. Some jerk can be heard taunting the injured Fairplay, yelling the phrase "Team Bonaduce" as he got into the ride.

Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.

On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous "grandmother stunt" on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.

Danny said he thought the show was over and he was leaving, and Fairplay was on the stage, asking the audience why he was booing him. Danny says, as he walked by, he said "They're booing him because they hate him."

Someone then asked Danny to go on stage and tell him that, which he says he did. Danny says he was off the first step of the stage when Fairplay suddenly ran at him, jumped on him and wrapped his legs around him.

Danny says he didn't know if Fairplay was joking. He then says he grabbed the butt of Fairplay's jeans and threw him over his head, not realizing how light he was. Danny says Fairplay face planted into one of the seats behind him.
    Team Bonaduce!

Violence. Not good.

Violence. On Johnny Fairplay. Understandable.

Can't say I haven't wanted to do that to Fairplay myself every time I hear him on a tv interview.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2596893;
    bbnbama... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to apologize! I just wanted to let you know that it had happened three weeks ago. I thought we had discussed it in here, but we might not have... and condolences are always worthy of being given.

This little tidbit I find particularly gut-busting HILARIOUS! I happen to Danny Bonaduce and despise Johnny Fairplay, so I'm hoping Danny's version of events prove accurate. I'm laughing regardless.

Bonaduce Bloodies "Survivor" Star

Danny Bonaduce is a felony suspect.

Last night, at the FOX Reality Channel Really Awards, Bonaduce jumped on stage, picked up "Survivor" star Jonny Fairplay and slammed him on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth.

Fairplay was taken to a nearby hospital, where police were called. TMZ cameras were rolling as the bloody reality star was loaded into an ambulance. Some jerk can be heard taunting the injured Fairplay, yelling the phrase "Team Bonaduce" as he got into the ride.

Bonaduce is named as the suspect in a felony battery report.

On The Adam Carolla radio show today, Bonaduce said he's had a thing against Fairplay ever since he pulled the famous "grandmother stunt" on Survivor, lying that she had died in order to get sympathy on the show.

Danny said he thought the show was over and he was leaving, and Fairplay was on the stage, asking the audience why he was booing him. Danny says, as he walked by, he said "They're booing him because they hate him."

Someone then asked Danny to go on stage and tell him that, which he says he did. Danny says he was off the first step of the stage when Fairplay suddenly ran at him, jumped on him and wrapped his legs around him.

Danny says he didn't know if Fairplay was joking. He then says he grabbed the butt of Fairplay's jeans and threw him over his head, not realizing how light he was. Danny says Fairplay face planted into one of the seats behind him.
    Thank you, thank you, Broadway, I can't stand Johnny Fairplay, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Way to go Bonaduce !
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Never thought I would say this, but Go Danny Bonaduce! He only did what the rest of us wanted to do.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Who wouldn't want to smack Johnny #&^@play?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Here are some pics I've found from the show...as it happened....

notice JP leaving backstage...

With Alexis Arquette sitting beside him...

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I saw that tonight on TMZ! Also saw David Cassidy (quickly) but still had a serious VAPOR!

(Cold Shower needed!)

I also saw Sanjaya
    Must have been Teen-Heartthrob Night!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2597210;
    Who wouldn't want to smack Johnny #&^@play?

Me! I would try to win him over! That's just me!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'm trying to drum up sympathy for Fairplay but he likes being on camera so....i don't know.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Normally JF makes my blood pressure go up but one day I happened to be watching the CMT bullriding show he was on and he was about to ride one of the bulls and you could see the actual fear in his eyes...there was no BS Fairplay crap going on at that moment either.

For some reason at that moment I kinda felt like the Grinch feeling sorry for the Who's in Whoville and I felt my heart melt a little bit for him....

He's an ass...Bonaduce is an ass...they both like the attention and don't care how they get it...I have moments of extreme dislike for both and then I have moments of appeal for them...

Hell for all we know they've probably called each other up and they'll start hanging out with each other....a new reality show in the making....... and we know we'll all watch it too...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread