+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

It's a shame, too. I remember when Pam Anderson was on Home Improvement, before the lip injections, before the shaved eyebrows, before the cheek implants, before the breast implants, before the sex video with Tommy Lee, before, before, before... She was a pretty girl with a great figure then. Not the cheap-looking used-up caricature of herself that she's become now.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2593738;
    Just curious as to why no one talks about her parenting skills - she hangs out with very sketchy people, parties like a rock star, drinks, does drugs, and goes thru lots of men, marrying a few. And while she is out doing all of this $hit in Vegas, her kids are living with her brother and her mom. How is this so much different from Britney? The only difference that I can see is that Pam's kids are older (10 and 8?) - regardless, her kids deserve a mom that is there also, not one who is more interested in partying and getting laid.
    I have more respect for people who recognize that their lifestyles are not necessarily the best for their children, and allow their children to live in more stable environments than they are willing to provide. Brit drags those poor boys into inappropriate situations, and for what?? It's all about her, and not about what's best for them....and they deserve more consideration. I am sure Pam will have to answer to her kids about why they didn't live with her at some point in the future. Kids have a way of doing that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think when her kids were smaller, she was seen on the beach and at ball games (please, don't tell me they were staged events!) I have been amazed of the choices she has made. As sleezy as Tommy Lee is, he appears to have a conscience. I never had anything against Kid Rock. I guess I always thought they were using her as much as she might be using them for publicity. I think she used to be much more attractive without the fake things and less makeup.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

According to Pamela:

MSN Entertainment - Hot Gossip

PAM SLAMS RUMORS OF 'CRAZY' PARTYING

Pamela Anderson is feeling "crappy" this week, which is understandable given that the New York Post has just accused her of a litany of bad behavior.

In a posting on her Web site, the veteran bombshell, 40, refutes the paper's claims that she's endangering her health and ignoring her sons by overindulging in the many delights of Las Vegas, where she's been starring in Hans Klok's magic act.

"She parties almost every night," a snitch alleges to the paper. "She drinks ... and she's got hepatitis C. Her liver is shot but she keeps living this crazy lifestyle. We don't think she understands how serious this is. She has two kids and may not be around to see them grow up at this rate."

The source also contends that Pam "went wild" with boyfriend (and onetime Paris Hilton sex-tape co-star) Rick Salomon while celebrating at the MTV Video Music Awards, and says her kids, Dylan and Brandon (with ex-husband Tommy Lee), now spend most of their time with her mother or brother.

No way, fumes Anderson, who decries, "My children are always with me -- Vegas or L.A. ... I fly back and forth over the weekends sometimes 2x when I work to be with my kids or bring them with me ... My children are my #1 priority."

Pam, who spent Wednesday hanging out with her tykes at her Malibu, Calif., beach house, also denies any VMA carousing, asserting that she left the ceremony early and went to bed, apparently "stressed out" by the tussle Lee had with her most recent ex-hubby, Kid Rock, during the show.

As for the Post's claims that she has only known Salomon, whom she may or may not be engaged to, for a month and a half, she pooh-poohs that he's "been a friend for 15 years."

"I take care of my health," maintains the pneumatic blonde. "These stupid remarks are only hurtful to [my children] and [the] press should be more responsible. Ridiculous comments."

Continues Anderson, "I finally am fulfilled in my life in every area. I'm a responsible devoted mom. I'm in love. And my work is fun and creative ... I'm having the best time in my life. Partying is not top of my list -- my kids are."

Meanwhile, in a new missive on Thursday, Pam seems to hint that Kid Rock may be the one bad-mouthing her.

"I'm getting calls from all over the world about Bob/Kid [Rock's] statements about me," she wrote. "He's bitter. It's sad to see. I don't want to battle with him. I wish him the best."

According to Anderson, "These are desperate attempts. I've moved on. I'd hate to point out habits I had a hard time with. They are personal to him and that's why we are not together."

Besides, adds Pam, "... everyone knows I'm a great Mom."

According to PerezHilton.com - via Ok magazine - the superior court of CA has rendered a decision that Britney shall surrender her kids to K-Fed by 12pm noon on Wednesday. She has FINALLY lost custody!!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

temporarily but yeah, she did this on her own. I reckon she must've failed the random drug & alcohol testing?
    Britney To Temporarily Lose Custody of Sons - Britney Spears, Kevin Federline : People.com
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2593971;
    temporarily but yeah, she did this on her own. I reckon she must've failed the random drug & alcohol testing?
    Britney To Temporarily Lose Custody of Sons - Britney Spears, Kevin Federline : People.com
    I'm thinking you're right - the official results must have come in - she is just such a dumba$$ -- she KNEW she would lose those kids if she failed. Guess she just doesn't care - so sad...

And x17online already has pictures of her when she was handing over the kids today.

Me being judgmental alert: I'm sorry, but if someone ordered me to turn over my children by 12pm on Wednesday... then you can damned well bet that I wouldn't be turning them over until 11:59am on Wednesday. But noooooooooo, Britney turns them in within hours of receiving the order. That just screams to me that she really doesn't care about those kids. And I find that very sad.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I think turning them over "immediately", considering this situation, is the smartest thing she has done in a very long time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Personally letting either Brit or Kfed take care of the kids is a joke. Unless you want to see two messed up kids let the grandparents raise them. Kfed already earned his stud fee. Cut him off the money and out of everyone's life. Come on if Brit was dirt poor Kfed would be auditioning for the next young pop singer's concert tour and screw the kids. He has done it once before.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread