+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4953Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I like Mark Anthony...he's no George Clooney but there is just something about him........

CONGRATS to them both on the baby though!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2577603;
    I'm happy for J.Lo. She's been talking about having children for a while now. But PLEASE give your children some normal names lol.
    Yes, please.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I like Marc Anthony too. He's not pretty, but he's got charm. As for names, I'm willing to bet it will be an hispanic name. I love latin names

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Neither People or Us have posted anything and they're quite reliable even if they're gossip rags.

But i digress, It appears that Kanye bested 50 in the battle for #1 in the album charts.
    Kanye, 50 Cent Leave Competition In The Dust - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Kanye West, 50 Cent Leave Competition In The Dust On Albums Chart

Graduation and Curtis sold more first-week copies than any other LP this year.

By Chris Harris

Graduation and Curtis sold more first-week copies than any other LP this year.
    If we're going to take 50 Cent's "I'll retire if Kanye outsells me" rhetoric at face value (which basically no one, including him, is doing), an AARP application should be in the mail.

According to the latest SoundScan totals, and as reported by MTV News Tuesday night (see "Kanye West Pounds 50 Cent In First Week Of Album Showdown"), West's third LP — Graduation, the last in his education-themed trilogy — absolutely clobbered Fiddy's third opus, Curtis, in the battle for #1. The race wasn't even a tight one: Graduation sold nearly 266,000 more copies than Curtis; week-one sales of West's latest were clocked at nearly 957,000, while 50's LP sold a bit more than 691,000 units.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Clooney Breaks Rib in Motorcycle Crash
    Published: 9/21/07, 9:46 PM EDT

WEEHAWKEN, N.J. (AP) - George Clooney suffered a broken rib and some scrapes on Friday when the motorcycle he and a friend were riding collided with a car as the actor tried to pass the other vehicle, authorities said.

Weehawken Police Sgt. Sean Kelly said the collision occurred at 3:30 p.m. as Clooney and friend Sarah Larson were traveling north on Boulevard East and sped up to pass on the right a 1999 Mazda Millenia that was preparing to make a right turn.

Kelly said it is not known if the driver of the other vehicle, who has not been identified, had used his turn signal. Boulevard East is a narrow road with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline.

"It's a he-said, she-said right now, but you can't pass on the right in Weehawken or anywhere in Jersey," Kelly said.

Kelly said the accident remains under investigation and no summonses have been issued.

The 46-year-old actor was treated at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen and released, spokesman Stan Rosenfield said in a statement.

"He's doing fine," Rosenfield said. "He has a broken rib, it's very painful and it'll take a long time to heal."

Larson suffered a broken foot. Both she and Clooney were wearing helmets, Kelly said.

Clooney's latest film, "Michael Clayton," will be released next month.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oh, poor George. He can come to my house and I will take good care of him.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I was going to offer since i'm probably closer in proximity but, since you offered first, take him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Grats to Salma

It's a Girl for Salma!
    Posted Sep 21st 2007 10:40PM by TMZ Staff

Salma Hayek, who seemed to be pregnant for the last three years, finally gave birth today to a baby girl named Valentina Paloma Pinault.

"Mother and child are doing well," her publicist said in a statement.

This is Hayak's first child and her fiancé Francois-Henri Pinault's third.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Congrats to her. I don't know if it seemed like she was pregnant for forever or that she was simply looked like she was having a VERY large baby.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2582017;
    I was going to offer since i'm probably closer in proximity but, since you offered first, take him.
    I never got the George Clooney love thing but you all play nice now.......I'm sure he wouldn't mind being shuffled amongst you

+ Reply to Thread