+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The thing is, seeing just skinny people on TV makes you think that "normal" people look big. I was watching Celebrity Poker Showdown yesterday and Sara Rue was one of the players. She looks perfectly fine, like a normal healthy woman, but still I couldn't help but thinking that she looked big. She's not! But she is big compared to all the skinny girls we are exposed to.

Maybe a bit off-topic...

Sadly, even Sara Rue has fallen victem to the Hollywood weight wars :sigh
    She was so cute and youthfull looking to me before. now she just looks aged.

~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I guess it was an old episode I watched.

Seeing that last picture just makes me sad, she looks way older then she is and all the personality in her look is gone, now she just looks like everybody else. But I must say that the striped dress was not a good choice for her, at least then she was herself. I would not have recognised her in the other pic (with the green dress).

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I read an interview with Courteney Cox a long time ago where she said that in order to keep her butt small, her face has to suffer. She meant that as she ages, it's harder to stay trim so she has to diet and exercise more. BUT (pun intended), that also means she loses a lot of the "fat" from her face, that kept her looking youthful.

Look what happened to Star Jones after she lost all that weight (although she needed to lose some weight for health reasons). Her face got so drawn and withered looking.

I think Sara Rue looks good and she's not too skinny (although if she loses any more weight...). But her face was more attractive when it was fuller.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston engaged

Us Weekly has confirmed that Vince Vaughn, 36, has popped the question to his girlfriend of one year, Jennifer Aniston, 37. “They’re engaged!” a friend of the couple’s tells Us, adding, “Vince almost cries whenever he tells the story of the proposal.”

On June 27, as the couple returned home on a private Gulfstream jet to L.A. after a romantic, nine-day vacation at Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis’ $25 million coastal retreat near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, the actor nervously got down on bended knee. At that moment, he asked for Aniston’s hand in marriage – with, say sources, a substantial diamond ring.

“He was going to propose on the beach during the trip, but he chickened out because he wasn’t sure if she would accept,” says the source. “But he knew he was leaving town [to film Into the Wild in South Dakota] for awhile, so he just felt he had to ask her before they landed."

Okay, I know this is incredibly petty and none of these people have anything to do with me whatsoever, but I find myself hoping that V&J's relationship (why have they not been given a "cute" nickname?) blossoms and grows while Brangelina's withers and dies. I am a bad, bad person. Bad.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I am a bad, mean, petty person too then Rattus. I think it has to do with all of the publicity and the fact that they are cheaters. I hate cheaters. Cheaters deserve NOTHING.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rattus. I agree with you guys, too. I find myself rooting for Jennifer to have all of the happiness in the world and Brad and Angelina to suffer great indignities.

And I've heard them called Vaughniston. But it doesn't stick as much as the other.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Scoot over girls and make room. I'm joining up. I like Jennifer and liked Brad when they were together but no more. I don't expect the B/A thing to last and hope that Jennifer finds real happiness with Vince, or whoever she may decide on. I think that somewhere down the road, the Brad and Angelina thing will implode. I agree with Duxxy. I dislike cheaters and I also wonder how much you could trust someone with that kind of history. Actually I guess that the B/A pair deserve each other.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Count me in. It's not that I wish Brad/Angelina ill will, but they cheated and then lied about the cheating (although I suppose one could say that cheating=lying anyhow). I've always liked Jennifer. Not sure if things will work out with her and Vince, but he seems like a nice guy.

+ Reply to Thread