+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2575392;
    Oh I totally agree. It was great having them play themselves or charactures of themselves. It was one of the better celebrity ads that I've seen in a while.
    Totally agree, loved this commercial. I imagine they were all shot separately but the cost to get them on there must have been astronomical, but I'll tell you what, I was waiting until the very end to see who the shop was! So it must have worked

I liked Rev Run's brother, whatshisname, getting everyone to fold in sync. Usher was hillarious too!

Great spot!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Oh Lordy... apparently OJ's break-in and conversation was taped. They have the link at aol news HERE that is also apparently at tmz.com.

I haven't listened to it yet, but there's a warning in the article that there's offensive language.

Ok, this just made me laugh.

NEWS - US NATIONAL - Comcast.net

Jack Hanna, Flamingo Stuck in Turnstile
    By Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Animal expert Jack Hanna and an 11-month-old flamingo became trapped while trying to squeeze through an airport security turnstile. It took firefighters to finally get the flamingo out.

Hanna, the director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and a frequent guest on nationally televised talk shows, was returning from a zoo fundraiser with a mongoose, a small leopard and the flamingo. Three other people were with them.

The entourage arrived at the Ohio State University Airport just after midnight Sunday to find the terminal closed. The only way to leave the tarmac was through a 10-foot-tall metal turnstile with several horizontal bars _ not the easiest exit to squeeze through when you're traveling with boxed-up animals, Hanna said.

"I never thought about the crate being square and the turnstile being round," he said.

Hanna, 60, pushed the flamingo's 2-foot-by-3-foot compartment into the turnstile, then continued pushing while straddling the crate.

"I was stuck like a worm. My eyes were as big as grapefruits," he said. "I can't describe the feeling in my stomach. I can't move up or down. The bars are on your face."

Hanna said he eventually squirmed free, leaving the flamingo still wedged inside and everyone else trapped on the tarmac. He then walked to a nearby fire station for help. It took three firefighters to hoist the flamingo's crate up and out of the turnstile, he said.

Columbus fire department logs show the firefighters arrived at the airport at 12:30 a.m. for a "flamingo rescue," spokeswoman Kelly McGuire said.

Hanna joked that the next time he flies through the airport, the biggest animal he'll bring is a gerbil.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Oh dagwood...thank you so much for that good belly laugh....

Wouldn't you love to hear Jack explain that to David Letterman next time he's on his show????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

The OSU airport is only about 5 minutes from my house. They get lots of private jets and of course all the OSU aircraft. Jack is hysterical and I'm sure he'll milk this for all its worth. He's been great for our zoo.

Jennifer Lopez is pregnant!!!

Jennifer Lopez is, indeed, pregnant!!!!! The baby bump she sported during her justsweet show during NY Fashion Week really said it all.

In Touch reports that Jennifer had an ultrasound performed in a New York office on September 12. “The test calculated that she was about 12 weeks pregnant,” an insider says. “She’s due in the spring.”

Jennifer, 38, and singer hubby Marc Anthony, 39, have been trying to have a baby the last two years but finally had some luck in July with in vitro fertilization — so successful, in fact, that there’s a possibility she’s having TWINS!!!!!

“The way the fetus is lying made it difficult for the doctor to tell if there was more than one baby in there,” says the insider.

Congrats, Mami!!!

Congratulations to jennifer lopez!! They have been trying for quite some time, so I'm happy that in vitro worked for her!!! There are pictures at the above link that leave no doubt that she's actually pregnant.

Re: JLO

If she is pregnant...its about time. I think she wanted kids anyways. She can afford to take care of as many children as she wants to have I hope the baby gets her looks because Mark Anthony isn't all that great looking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by realstarr;2577429;
    If she is pregnant...its about time. I think she wanted kids anyways. She can afford to take care of as many children as she wants to have I hope the baby gets her looks because Mark Anthony isn't all that great looking to me.
    Totally agree, he is butt ugly.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm happy for J.Lo. She's been talking about having children for a while now. But PLEASE give your children some normal names lol.

Quote Originally Posted by realstarr;2577429;
    No doubt. I saw him on The View and the audience was going nuts...I didn't get it.

+ Reply to Thread