+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Speaking Zac, well sort of: His girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens has a photo of her nude flying around cyberspace and it's apparently been confirmed to tmz that it is real. Yikes!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2560790;
    Hey LoisLane... did you see that one of those online rags (tmz or perez) had the audacity to compare Zac Efron to Clay Aiken?!?!?!? As if they look ANYTHING alike. Grrrr...
    I KNOW!

I think I saw that in US magazine a couple weeks ago, too. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!!!! And I guess I'm an old cougar, too, 'cause I saw his (Efron's) Rolling Stone cover and thought, "Now what's this?" Yummy! (He's 19? Oh dear... )

I noticed that floppy Beatle-do is pretty popular with the young boys. One of the boys from "Josh and Zack" had that same haircut and a suit on "THE VIEW" a few days ago. Not nearly as cute as Zac Efron, but from far away, they looked similar!

Amy Lee, Vanessa has nude photos? :nono She's only 18. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2561376;
    I noticed that floppy Beatle-do is pretty popular with the young boys. One of the boys from "Josh and Zack" had that same haircut and a suit on "THE VIEW" a few days ago. Not nearly as cute as Zac Efron, but from far away, they looked similar!
    From Drake and Josh, or from The Suite Life of Zach and Cody? Yes, I am an old geek that loves these kids shows.

Amy Lee, Vanessa has nude photos? :nono She's only 18. Sheesh!
    She apparently took it with her camera phone for Zac... and it got pilfered.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2561393;
    From Drake and Josh, or from The Suite Life of Zach and Cody? Yes, I am an old geek that loves these kids shows.
    OOps, I meant "Drake and Josh."

Hee. My nephew has that floppsy moppsy hairdo, too, and I hate it. It just looks so messy and unkempt. I'm waiting for that to go out of style... quickly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2561431;
    Hee. My nephew has that floppsy moppsy hairdo, too, and I hate it. It just looks so messy and unkempt. I'm waiting for that to go out of style... quickly.

My 10 year old son has this hairdo. I disliked it at first, but it's growing on me.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I grew up in the 70's with guys having long hair and my kids have always enjoyed the crew cuts. My youngest, who recently served with the Marines, stillk sports that special hair cut. I always told them as long as it was neat and clean I didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2561063;
    lol, when I first read this I thought you were talking about my clothes/fashion, Broadway... I was thinking "wha? I thought Broadway was my pal! " *sniffle*

Then I realized you were talking about Mary-Kate.

Uh... you were talking about her, right?

Yeah, of course you were.

Right?

(and I so agree... for someone with that kind of money to have zero fashion sense is unbelievable almost)
    Why doesn't she pay someone to have a better fashion sense is what I want to know. It's not like she doesn't have the money to do that. She always looks so unkempt.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Speaking of Drake, i think he's totally hot.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2561703;
    Why doesn't she pay someone to have a better fashion sense is what I want to know. It's not like she doesn't have the money to do that. She always looks so unkempt.
    She truly does look like some homeless bag lady/street urchin every time she's photographed. She always looks like she hasn't bathed or washed her hair or clothes in a month. And has she ever been photographed in the past few years without a pack of cigarettes in her hand?

While the Olsen twins aren't what you'd call great beauties, they're far from homely, and if they'd (Mary-Kate more than Ashley) just look like they cared about personal grooming and took care of themselves, and went a more natural look in makeup, bought a hair brush or two and used it, wore clothes that didn't look moth-eaten... well, it would help tremendously. Mary-Kate, honey, you are a multi-millionairess, you can afford a trip to the hair stylist or salon now and then, and you can afford some decent clothes. Open up the wallets, girls, it won't hurt that much, I promise.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread