+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2554419;
    I've never seen the fascination with this guy....I've always thought he seemed to be a real horse's ass....his actions seem to prove me correct!
    Frankly, I'm surprised this guy is still alive, considering all his drug problems over many years and that he loves to pick physical fights with people. This is one guy who's last name is very appropriate to his personality.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I loved Andy Dick on Newsradio, but since then, eh... not so much. His comments to other people (like Jon Lovitz) regarding Phil Hartman are cruel and I've concluded that he's a terrible human being. He had a chance to be great but he blew it by being his last name so good riddance. I hope this is the nail in his celebrity coffin.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2550761;
    I read a quote from the young man's grandmother who said that it was horrible that he returned from Iraq to have this happen in a place where they all thought he'd be safe.

I don't mean to sound insensitive and hope that's not how these questions come across. It's just stuff that popped into my head... Is John a family friend? Usually guys in their mid-20's aren't friends with 17 year olds. It just seems like an odd combination. Also, does anyone think that John's family will sue the Hogan family if he passes away? I'm glad Nick is OK. I just feel really horrible about his friend.

I heard on CNN that Owen Wilson had been battling heroin/cocaine addiction.
    I checked out Brooke's myspace today and she said that John, the young man injured in the crash, is her best friend. I hope he makes it and this episode puts the kind of fear into Nick that a showboating young boy like that needs.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2554589;
    I checked out Brooke's myspace today and she said that John, the young man injured in the crash, is her best friend. I hope he makes it and this episode puts the kind of fear into Nick that a showboating young boy like that needs.

That's something his father should have done. I think what we see here is another case of a parent trying to be his child's buddy, instead of his parent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree. From what I've seen, which is based only on their show and the gossips, is Hulk Hogan definitely tries to buddy up with Nick and overly father Brooke.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Andy Dick's visit to Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2554411;
    Andy Dick put on quite a show here in Columbus.
    i think he's just jealous of all the attention the blonde bad girls in hollywood are getting right now and wants to make sure everyone remembers his name.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams Split

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have split after three years together, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

"It was rocky for awhile," says a source close to the couple. "They did what they could to make it work."

The source says the split was amicable.

The pair, who welcomed daughter Matilda in October 2005, met while they were filming Brokeback Mountain in 2004.

Costars say the chemistry was obvious from the start. "I remember being in rehearsal, and the two of them had googly eyes with each other," costar Jake Gyllenhaal said of the couple. "There were sparks immediately," added costar Anne Hathaway. "It was adorable."

The Brooklyn-based duo welcomed their daughter during promotion for the film, with Ledger calling the former Dawson's Creek star the perfect mom.

But the rigorous schedule wasn't easy. "We started promoting the movie about three weeks after (Matilda) was born, which was too soon," she said in a 2006 interview. "I'm just learning lessons now, like learning how to be a working mom."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

CCL

^ That's too bad.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm sorry to hear about Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams splitting up. I really liked them together.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Another child actor going down the wrong path. I can barely remember this guy from Family Ties -- I remember him much better as Mr. Whorf's son in ST:TNG, but nonetheless hope he can get his act together:

'Family Ties' cast member gets 2 years' probation

BOULDER, Colorado (AP) -- Brian Bonsall, who played Andy Keaton in "Family Ties," pleaded guilty to third-degree assault in a case involving his girlfriend and was sentenced to two years' probation, prosecutors said.

Three other charges against Bonsall, 25, were dismissed under a plea agreement entered on Friday. He was arrested in March after his girlfriend told police he poured an alcoholic drink on her face while she slept, put her in a choke hold and threw her onto a bed when she tried to leave.

Bonsall told investigators he pushed her down in self-defense after she cut his arm and face with a steak knife. She denied the claim and wasn't charged in the case.

Bonsall's lawyer, Paul McCormick, said Bonsall went through a 30-day rehab program and has been sober for over five months. Prosecutor Peter Maguire said Bonsall has been compliant with sobriety monitoring.

McCormick said Bonsall, who is working in construction and playing in a band, has gotten back together with his girlfriend and they are in couples counseling.

Bonsall appeared in three seasons of "Family Ties," the NBC sitcom that helped launch Michael J. Fox's career in the 1980s. He later appeared in episodes of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and the 1993 film "Father Hood."
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread