+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Didn't they initially say that one jail was able to provide maternity care and the other one wasn't? Excuses, excuses, excuses. Since when do offenders get to choose where they will be confined?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it is preferential treatment. My friends son recently got sentenced to 5 days for non payment of a court payment. Nothing dangerous at all. The jail was so overcrowded, he didn't have a bed, he got shifted around. He still had to serve his entire sentence. Heck, it took them longer to release him than Nicole Richie served total.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hulk Hogan's son in "spectacular" crash:

Hospital discharges Hulk Hogan's son after wreck
    (CNN) -- The teenage son of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan was discharged Monday from a Florida hospital after he slammed his Toyota Supra into a palm tree in a wreck local police called "spectacular."

Nick Bollea, 17, was driving at a "high rate of speed" when he wrecked Sunday evening, police say.

A representative answering the patient information line at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida, said Nick Bollea, 17, had been discharged. Bollea is the son of Hogan, whose real name is Terrence Bollea.

Bollea's passenger in the Sunday crash, John Graziano, 22, remained in critical condition at Bayfront on Monday afternoon, said hospital spokeswoman Nancy Waite.

Nick Bollea was driving at a "high rate of speed" Sunday evening when he lost control of the yellow Supra, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater, Florida, police.

The car "inexplicably left the roadway," jumped a median and crashed into a palm tree just east of downtown, Shelor said.

"It destroyed the car," he said.

Firefighters had to extract Bollea and Graziano from the wreckage. Both were flown by helicopter to Bayfront Medical Center, Shelor said.

Police had to shut down the mile-long Court Street, the main east-west thoroughfare through central Clearwater, as they investigated the accident, he said.

"It was a spectacular wreck," Shelor said.

Footage from the crash site showed Hogan speaking to paramedics and police officers and talking on a cell phone. Hogan later went to the St. Petersburg hospital, Shelor said. Video Watch Hogan on the scene with the mangled car

No charges have been filed, according to Clearwater police.

Hogan, one of the top professional wrestlers of the 1980s and 1990s, is featured in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best." His son, wife Linda and daughter Brooke regularly appear on the show. Nick Bollea is known to viewers as "Nick Hogan."
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Yeah, I put that story in the WWE thread. Glad Nick is okay but I really hope his friend is okay, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2547985;
    Yeah, I put that story in the WWE thread. Glad Nick is okay but I really hope his friend is okay, too.
    I put it in the Hulk Hogan Knows Best thread too.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2548040;
    I put it in the Hulk Hogan Knows Best thread too.....
    I would, but I'm too lazy to look up a thread for a show I don't even watch (or even knew a thread existed for it)
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2548162;
    I would, but I'm too lazy to look up a thread for a show I don't even watch (or even knew a thread existed for it)
    I don't watch the show either but that was the only thread I even thought about..had to use the FORT search button though...I totally forgot about the WWE thread....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I heard on the news that both Nick and his friend were listed in critical condition after the crash. How could Nick be released already? Was it just bad reporting or was it the typical reporting we hear today painting every thing is a more dramatic way. If it is true Nick is already home, I say it is the latter.

Nick wasn't in critical condition, but his friend is. This makes me SO mad, because Nick was apparently drag racing when he crashed.
    He's also been ticketed for going 85 in a 45 at 10 in the morning less than two weeks ago!!!
    He's damn lucky he wasn't hurt worse, but what about his friend?? I'm more mad at Nick for being so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2548505;
    Nick wasn't in critical condition, but his friend is. This makes me SO mad, because Nick was apparently drag racing when he crashed.
    He's also been ticketed for going 85 in a 45 at 10 in the morning less than two weeks ago!!!
    He's damn lucky he wasn't hurt worse, but what about his friend?? I'm more mad at Nick for being so stupid.
    Yes, it seems lil Nicky is quite the terror on the streets. E! was reporting that since getting his driver's license just last year (!), he's had 3-4 speeding tickets, including doing 115 mph in 70 mph zone, 57mph in a 30 mph zone, and 106 mph in a 70 mph zone. TMZ also has the same report, showing a copy of his driving record. Could this have come as a surprise to his family? Doesn't sound like it.

+ Reply to Thread