+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4958Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I actually thought that other than her nose being incredibly red from all the coke she'd been snorting, Ms. Lohan actually looked close to decent in her mug shot. I mean its amazing how consistently nightmarish the celebs look in them.

Okay, for comparison, here's La Lohan...

Now here's um... let's try Yasmeen Bleeth.

See... Lindsey doesn't look THAT bad...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

lol, it had been awhile since I last saw Yasmeen's mug shot, I'd forgotten how bad she looked. At least Yasmeen finally pulled out of her nosedive (forgive the indictment pun ).

For other comparisons, I was going to post Haley Joel Osment's mug shot from last year on his 3 charges of DUI/Drugs driving and Possession of Marijuana, to show how Yasmeen is to Lindsay as Lindsay is to Haley, but I decided to just let it alone for now. Unlike LL, I think Haley actually took responsibility for his own actions and made positive changes. I'm glad that at least Yasmeen also did the same, even though she fell a long way before she did. (Are you listening, Lindsay, Carmen, Britney, Mary-Kate, Tawny, et al?)
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

With all these DUI cases all offenders actually have some support;
    NATASHA BEDINGFIELD DEFENDS LINDSAY LOHAN. According to ContactMusic.com, singer Natasha Bedingfield can empathize with celebrities who have been arrested for driving under the influence, like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. The British singer, who was raised on the extensive and impressive London subway system, is pointing to L-A’s lack of public transportation as a cause for the arrests. Bedingfield, who recently relocated to California, told reporters, “I will never get a DUI because I can't drive. But you have got to understand – L-A has no public transport system so you have to rely on cars to get you to your destination.”
    (Link, scroll down a bit)

I can understand that it's hard to get around without a car. What I can't understand is WHY they have to drive themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2495063;

I can understand that it's hard to get around without a car. What I can't understand is WHY they have to drive themselves.
    Okay, Natasha Bedingfield is a bit of a dimwit, isn't she?

femme fatale... the reason that these idiots don't have someone drive them is because they don't want someone else seeing what is truly going on. The more people on the outside that know what kind of condition they are in at night, what kinds of drugs/alcohol/whatever they are doing.... the more bad press they will receive.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2495063;

Right. Its bullcrap in a culture of celebs who employ dozens of people each to act like they can't employee a chauffeur.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Not like she's going to be living out a dumpster on Sunset anytime soon, but it's nice to see that Gramps Hilton finally found the straw that broke his back:

Paris Hilton's inheritance cut

Paris Hilton may be US$60 million ($78 million) out of pocket, according to news reports.

Her billionaire grandfather is reportedly so appalled by her behaviour - including her jail stint for drink-driving - that he has decided to cut her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton has been embarrassed by her behaviour before. He was reportedly upset when her home sex video was leaked to the internet. But the Sydney Daily Telegraph reported that the 79-year-old considered her 23-day jail sentence the last straw.

Barron Hilton has decided the money from his inheritance will go to a charity instead.

He is the only family member in the Hilton clan left with a large stake in the Hilton hotel chain. He is due to receive about $2.4 billion from an impending sale of the company to a private equity firm.

The Telegraph quoted author, Jerry Openheimer, who wrote a bigraphy of the Hiltons, House of Hilton, as saying he did not want to leave unearned money to the family.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris."
    Link.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love it!!! Sounds like somebody in that family finally has shown signs of having some sense!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And The Simple Life was just cancelled again, on E!. Oh, Schadenfreude.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

As long as another network doesn't pick it up (I'm looking at you FOX) then that is the end of that! Thank goodness too. I'm so sick of the lack of talent from all of these celebutards when there are so many other celebrities worth the attention.

I figure we need some non-Paris Hilton news.
    (CBS) Actress Jenna Elfman and her husband, Bodhi, welcomed a 7-pound 2-ounce baby boy, Story Elias, on July 23 in Los Angeles.

The couple released the following statement via a publicist, "His likes include classical music, a clean diaper, mom's boobs and long naps. Story wants to give big props to his mom for all the hard work."

Elfman is best known for playing Dharma on the TV series "Dharma & Greg," which ran from 1997-2002.

Last year, she starred in the comedy "Courting Alex."

A message posted on the actress' Web site in January by Elfman said, "Me. Pregnant. Having baby. Oh. My. God. Cool!"

The couple wed in February 1995.
    Jenna Elfman Welcomes A Baby Boy, Actress, Husband Name Son Story Elias - The ShowBuzz

+ Reply to Thread