+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4948Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't know, Krom. I was watching a show a few years back where they showcased her and they had clips of her singing before she joined Spice Girls and I thought she had a lovely voice.

I'm not going out of my way to watch her show, but I do like their little family. He's a hunk, she is adorable and I think the girl has great fashion sense. Do I care that they moved to America? Not really. I will say that I don't mind seeing their faces plastered everywhere though. They actually seem pretty normal to me.....you know....other than the paps follow them everywhere...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I've seen her husband, im not impressed.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm with you. I really don't get why people care.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2476197;
    I've seen her husband, im not impressed.
    Wait till you hear him speak--you'll be even less impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2476846;
    True enough, but I don't want to have a conversation with him. I just like looking. That photo spread was HOT.

I never cared much about either of them, but I was impressed with Victoria when she was on Leno the other night. She even made fun of herself and how, in so many pictures she isn't shown smiling that people must think she's a miserable b!tch
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I think David Beckham is hot (though I could do without all those tattoos). I enjoy looking at him. His voice? Eh. It's not great, but I can always mute my TV. I think he's still an amazing footballer, as they call it on the other side of the pond. I really like soccer and got the opportunity to see him play once. It was fantastic!

As for the Beckhams, so what? I thought they'd been in America for a few months at least. Maybe we can trade Miss Hilton for Mrs Beckham?!

FORT Fogey

I like David Beckham's body. I have no problem with it gracing magazines in the US. For me, the rest of his looks vary depeding on what he chooses to do with his hair.

I think Victoria is a somewhat ordinary looking woman who has great fashion sense. I think the whole "walking manequin" aspect of her is one of the things that has held the public's attention for so long.

I agree with those who've said her Tonight Show appearance was a good one. I was pleasantly surprised at just how much personality and humor she came across with. She was fun flirtatious rather than slutty flirtatious, and she pulled it off well.

I'll admit that I fully expected the two of them to be divorced a year or so after getting married. Each time they had a baby, I expected the kids to be children of divorce soon. But they've proven me and other cynics wrong (thus far). Now, I'd kind of like to see them have a girl. They're winning me over.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2476846;

LOL I've heard him speak, i'm even less interested. Reminds me of the expression that Models should be seen and not heard.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I would really like to believe she means it this time. Out of all the celebutantes, she is one of the few who actually have talent.

Lohan out of rehab, 'working hard on sobriety' - CNN.com

Rehab stint lasted more than six weeks; actress will continue program.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan has checked out of a Malibu rehab center after a stay of more than six weeks and will wear an alcohol-monitoring ankle bracelet.

The "Mean Girls" star, who turned 21 on July 2, left Promises Malibu Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Facility on Friday, according to a report on People magazine's Web site Sunday.

She will voluntarily wear the bracelet as part of an intensive outpatient program, said her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, in a statement.

The alcohol-monitoring bracelet measures vapors from a person's skin for traces of ethanol, which the body makes when digesting alcohol. The results are then sent to a computer modem for data collection.

On Saturday, Lohan was reportedly seen partying at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas with several friends.

"In part she is wearing the bracelet so there are no questions about her sobriety if she chooses to go dancing or dining in a place where alcohol is served," Zelnik said.

Lohan checked into the swank facility after a wild Memorial Day weekend during which she crashed her Mercedes Benz into a curb, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and was photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a friend's car.

Her outpatient program includes going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, taking daily tests and receiving therapy.

"She's doing great," Zelnik said. "Lindsay is working hard on her sobriety and we are all supporting her."

It was the star's second stint in rehab this year. She said in January she had checked into a rehabilitation center for substance abuse treatment.

+ Reply to Thread