+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Although I can't stand the girl and I've thought all along that she should have to do her time like anyone else....the fact that she is famous is undoubtedly going to lead to a little bit of preferential treatment. Normal everyday things such as addresses and phone numbers can't be made public knowledge. So, her mail should have been delivered to her personally. The phone thing I get....for her safety. I'm just happy she served what time she had to, ate jail food, and didnt' have all of her creature comforts. Everything else is just nitpicking.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I must admit that while I don't care about the Beckhams or their fame, I do resent the massive media coverage they have received. Paris, Lindsay and Britney are home-grown tabloid trash, (I don't know if we could've done anything to stop that) but for these two to come over here and be on every magazine cover, tv show and internet site before "earning their keep" so to speak, it really irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2473399;
    I must admit that while I don't care about the Beckhams or their fame, I do resent the massive media coverage they have received. Paris, Lindsay and Britney are home-grown tabloid trash, (I don't know if we could've done anything to stop that) but for these two to come over here and be on every magazine cover, tv show and internet site before "earning their keep" so to speak, it really irks me.
    This reminds me of the rule that you can talk trash about your own family but nobody else better!

So will anyone here willingly fess up to watching this bink's reality show when its on next week? NBC has been pushing it like crazy.

They also just had a commercial for tonight's Tonight Show. Lame Spice is on, looking orange, and Leno got some lame line out of her where she "pretends" to be shocked that anyone was interested in her moving to America. Because, you know, that's why she shot a reality show about it.

EDIT - My local NY NBC affiliate also INSISTS in the teasers for their evening news cast that there's "David Beckham hysteria" going on today that they need to report on. Riiiiiight. Makes me wonder what kind of nonsense will be coming out of the L.A. NBC affiliate tonight about these two morons.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-14-2007 at 12:00 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2473607;
    So will anyone here willingly fess up to watching this bink's reality show when its on next week? NBC has been pushing it like crazy.

They also just had a commercial for tonight's Tonight Show. Lame Spice is on, looking orange, and Leno got some lame line out of her where she "pretends" to be shocked that anyone was interested in her moving to America. Because, you know, that's why she shot a reality show about it.

EDIT - My local NY NBC affiliate also INSISTS in the teasers for their evening news cast that there's "David Beckham hysteria" going on today that they need to report on. Riiiiiight. Makes me wonder what kind of nonsense will be coming out of the L.A. NBC affiliate tonight about these two morons.
    I will COMPLETELY fess up about watching it! I've been a Beckham fan for nearly 10 years. Based mostly on how the man looks. He's just gorgeous. Plus, I'm a huge Anglophile. So I'm beyond thrilled that they're here.

Plus, I've seen a few interviews with them (through youtube) done by Ali G and little Ant and Dec (Ant and Dec are presenters in the UK who have a great comedy/sketch show and "little Ant and Dec" are their sort of younger versions and when they interview celebs they can ask questions as children that are hilarious!) and I'm always surprised by how warm and good natured and a good sport Victoria Beckham is. And David is just ridiculously hot and he seems to be nice, so I am one happy girl that they're coming to live in my city.

And it really has been a bit of pandemonium here today. You should have seen how many paparazzi were camped out at LAX for their arrival. It was RIDICULOUS. I had no idea people would be this excited, but they are.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

I saw those pics and came away feeling cold. He is way too into himself to ever be into her. She's just a beard. Seriously.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I didn't like the photos - too weird for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2473760;
    I saw those pics and came away feeling cold. He is way too into himself to ever be into her. She's just a beard. Seriously.
    Don't they have three kids? That's a bit far for a "bearding" to go...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

And with all the papparazi around them for ten years, I think people would know by now if he was using Posh as a beard. He did have an affair and she took him back.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2472822;
    Have you seen their pictures from W Magazine yet? Holy crap... they are HOT!
    They were smokin' hot weren't they Broadway!!! WHOA!

I don't know if I'll watch the reality show but I do find them fascinating....he's gorgeous...she has great hair...plus c'mon she's a Spice Girl! Don't laugh...I loved the Spice Girls!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread