+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4745Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

JR.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2470848;
    Don't you get it? You're supposed to care. Why else would they release all of these details. You're supposed to want to be Eva and Tony.
    If even half of some of the stories I've heard are true, I don't know why anyone would want to be Tony

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's young.....really young.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Well they're finally here. Now the question is, does anyone outside of LA and the entertainment industry truly care as much as the photographers do?

LOS ANGELES - Soccer star David Beckham and his wife, Victoria, arrived Thursday night to begin their new lives in the United States. The British power couple smiled and held hands as they walked out of a Los Angeles International Airport terminal shortly before 8:20 p.m. after arriving aboard a British Airways flight from London.

Dozens of reporters and photographers pushed and shoved behind barriers set up at the terminal before the duo, surrounded by security guards, left in a black sport utility vehicle without commenting.
    Yahoo

Have you seen their pictures from W Magazine yet? Holy crap... they are HOT!

But other than that... no, I don't much care.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2472820;
    Well they're finally here. Now the question is, does anyone outside of LA and the entertainment industry truly care as much as the photographers do?

Yahoo
    Once again, who cares?? These people have nothing to do with me or my quality of life. I guess for the photogs, that means that there are more opportunities for them to make money. Goody, goody for them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nope, don't care. Had to force myself to type this, I care so little.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Heh..... more Paris jail issues

Did Paris Get Special Treatment in Jail?

An internal investigation has been launched by the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department to find out whether Paris Hilton received special treatment while behind bars.

The probe will look into allegations that she was given free access to a cordless phone (other inmates have to wait in line for a pay phone at certain hours) and received a new jail uniform rather than a recycled one, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

"We're going to investigate it and get to the bottom of it and find out exactly what happened," Whitmore told the Associated Press Friday.

The investigation, opened Thursday, will also examine claims that the heiress, who served 23 days in jail for violating her probation in connection with a previous DUI arrest, had her mail delivered by a captain instead of inmate workers, according to Whitmore.

The allegations were brought to the department's union, the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs, by its members, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Whitmore said that the allegations are not in line with the department's own understanding of Hilton's jail time.

Sheriff Lee Baca, who was called before lawmakers to testify about Hilton shortly after her release, said that the heiress actually suffered because of her fame.

"Everyone who goes in to serve county jail time is early-released," Baca said. "If Ms. Hilton got preferential treatment, it's that she spent more time in the county jail than the average inmate."

Calls by the AP to Hilton's rep were not returned.

Good lord. Who even cares anymore? So they gave Paris an unused prison uniform? BIG DEAL.

And if they didn't make her wait in the usual line for the phone, that seems more like a security based concern than favoritism to me. They didn't want her beat down and have to face a massive lawsuit. Maybe that's technically "favoritism" but if it was, it was still smart.

As for the Bekhams? I don't care how "good" they look, we don't need more useless celebs. Victoria is this centuries' version of a Gabor sister apparently, and who needs that? Reporters and paparazzi only mob them because their P.R. people CALL those folks up and leak their schedules. That, and apparently Tom Cruise cares about them--which certainly doesn't recommend them to ME.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2472822;
    Have you seen their pictures from W Magazine yet? Holy crap... they are HOT!

But other than that... no, I don't much care.
    I totally agree. They were hot. Well it was David who was smokin' hot. But I was impressed with the entire W shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2473060;
    Good lord. Who even cares anymore? So they gave Paris an unused prison uniform? BIG DEAL.

And if they didn't make her wait in the usual line for the phone, that seems more like a security based concern than favoritism to me. They didn't want her beat down and have to face a massive lawsuit. Maybe that's technically "favoritism" but if it was, it was still smart.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, along with the mail delivered by a captain instead of an inmate worker. Who would care about a regular prisoner's mail? Giving anyone extra access to her mail doesn't seem like a good plan.

+ Reply to Thread