+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4954Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

When asked about a "favorite" bible quote,there is one that should automatically pop into even the most atheist individual or someone who has truly never read the bible: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Any moron knows that one! (Shaking head)
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2454925;
    I normally can't stand Anderson Cooper, because I find him to be fake, but his post LK interview 360 show was hilarious. He could barely contain his contempt for Paris at some points. (And that part didn't come across fake at all.) It's out there on the YouTube if you're all that interested.
    I was watching Cooper's show too, PhoneGrrrl, and I agree, it was hilarious to watch. I just wanted to reach through the screen and high-five Anderson several times. Now HIS show was worth a watch.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

There's a really great clip on YouTube called "The Paris Hilton Larry King Interview (Short Version)" by a user called "TheDailyBuzz". I'm sure from that you can all find it if you want to.

Funny funny stuff. It looks like it was done before the interview actually aired, but it DOES kind of sum up people's collective feelings about the interview pretty well.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My friend told me that Bill O'Reilly was ripping on Larry King for his Paris interview. She said that Bill kept going on about how he let Paris lie to him about not doing drugs and how he never challenged her on it. She said they kept running the clip of Paris smoking marijuana. She said that Bill said that, at the very least, Larry's producer let him down. Would have loved to have seen that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone see that woman anchor I don't know her name or station who tried to burn the headline notes that started off with a Paris Hilton story? She was so mad and ripping up the notes and wouldn't read the story!
    She made them move up the teleprompter then said ok now that is news!

It was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2455776;
    Did anyone see that woman anchor I don't know her name or station who tried to burn the headline notes that started off with a Paris Hilton story? She was so mad and ripping up the notes and wouldn't read the story!
    She made them move up the teleprompter then said ok now that is news!

It was hilarious!
    I didn't catch that myself, but psucashcow and krom were discussing it above, in posts #1658 and #1661, respectively.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2455770;
    My friend told me that Bill O'Reilly was ripping on Larry King for his Paris interview. She said that Bill kept going on about how he let Paris lie to him about not doing drugs and how he never challenged her on it. She said they kept running the clip of Paris smoking marijuana. She said that Bill said that, at the very least, Larry's producer let him down. Would have loved to have seen that!
    Yes, his producer did let him down. Larry said that he didn't believe her for a minute, but he didn't have any concrete evidence to back up his claims so he didn't call her on it.

My radio station this morning played that clip interspersed with several different Paris Hilton media clips where she was laughing about doing 'shrooms and smoking pot.

I cannot remember who it was last night... I believe Jay Leno... that had a report on "The inaccuracies of the PH interview." They put an obnoxious beeep after pretty much everything she said. It was quite amusing.

All you have to do is google, "pictures of paris doing drugs" and you can see a library of pictures and video of her smoking pot and talking about getting "coked up".
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Would really like to see the Anderson Cooper show that aired after Larry King's interview. Does anyone know if it will be shown again or if it's on You Tube?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2455817;
    Would really like to see the Anderson Cooper show that aired after Larry King's interview. Does anyone know if it will be shown again or if it's on You Tube?
    I'd like to see that, too.

I buy People magazine every week. Every single week. Mostly for the celeb stories but I also like the human interest stories and the movie/book reviews as well. I went to buy it this week and decided to pass. Paris' ugly mug takes up the whole damn cover. No thanks.

+ Reply to Thread