+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4600Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I saw a few snippets of the interview. Not only does she not appear to have learned anything, but that plastic, blank expression is back on her face. Apparently they gave her a shot of whatever she's hooked on as soon as she crossed the threshold of the jail. She's back to looking and talking like the Paris we know.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Only time will tell if she is really "changed". I didn't get a sense of remorse. But that doesn't surprise me.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I truly believe that she is mentally incapacitated. Either she has killed all of her brain cells with drugs or she didn't have many to begin with. The only two things I can say I like about Paris is...1.) She has excellent taste in footwear (most of the time) and 2.) She hasn't jumped on the marriage for a minute train. Her sister did. Britney did. That's about all the nice things I can say about her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I liked it when she said that she likes to read. So, why didn't she read the documents that she signed that told her not to drive?? She claims she has ADD, and is medicated for it. For anyone who may know, do ADD people tend to like to read? Since it requires attention, I wouldn't think so, but I don't know.

I would really like to know what this woman's IQ is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2454613;
    I liked it when she said that she likes to read. So, why didn't she read the documents that she signed that told her not to drive?? She claims she has ADD, and is medicated for it. For anyone who may know, do ADD people tend to like to read? Since it requires attention, I wouldn't think so, but I don't know.

I would really like to know what this woman's IQ is.
    I am truly insulted that any time any of these bimbos like Paris or Britney screw up they claim they are ADD. Bulls**t. ADD is displayed by either bouncing off the walls type or spacing out. While enjoying reading is possible, I'm guessing that the genre being read is more in line w/ Cliff notes on various classics rather than the classic novel itself.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

I agree, it's insulting when any of these celebs claim ADD as the excuse for their bad behavior. I'd say the majority of kids who are ADD are able to function just fine, some with meds, some without. The condition can range from mild to severe, with most being somewhere in the middle. Those with mild ADD who are properly medicated can enjoy reading or any other focused activity, just like anyone else.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I normally can't stand Anderson Cooper, because I find him to be fake, but his post LK interview 360 show was hilarious. He could barely contain his contempt for Paris at some points. (And that part didn't come across fake at all.) It's out there on the YouTube if you're all that interested.

Just watched the thing. Its funny how the whole thing starts with a clip of Larry hugging Paris. Because thats how ALL tough interviews should start!

Actually... having to touch Larry might already be punishment enough...

Man. Watching that, I am reminded what a crap interviewer King is. Even for softball, that was dumb. You can pretty much tell this was all rehearsed to the Nth degree. Paris' answers were pretty pat. I mean, at the end of the 1st segment, Larry even teases the 2nd one by telling us what Paris is GOING to say in a few minutes! Not that I think he and Paris sat together and rehearsed, but you know she was given a list of questions beforehand, she rehearsed it with her publicist, and King (for the most part) varied very little from it.

There was only ONE mistake in this performance. I think King dropped that "what's your favorite passage from the bible" question in without thinking. And it backfired, because it showed that clearly her reading of the bible, supposing she did it at ALL, was too superficial for her to have memorized anything. It wasn't strictly her being caught in a lie, but it was damned close.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.

wow, couldn't come up with a favorite Bible passage after claiming to have been reading it. Dumb.

I haven't sat down and read from the Bible in decades, but I'm pretty sure I could rattle off several decent passages by reference if not verbatim without breaking a sweat.

For God so loved the world he gave his only son, Jesus Christ, so that those who believe in Him will not perish, but will have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall not want, for the Lord is with me. (Psalm 23)

Love is patient, love is kind, love is . . [this always reminds me of the Ziggy cartoons, for the oldsters] . . (from Corinthians 13 I think)

The first shall be last, and the last shall be first. (one of the Gospels)

I'll end with that one, because if Ms. Paris had ever read that, she'd think about how being so very important in this life won't necessarily benefit her in the afterlife.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.

KING: What don't you like about Paris Hilton? What's a personality trait Paris Hilton would change?

HILTON: Something -- when I get nervous or shy, my voice gets really high. I've been doing that ever since I was a little girl. And that's something I don't like that I do. I like when I talk in my normal voice, but sometimes I go down, and that's something I'm trying to change about myself.
    I guess this proves that she's not really a dumbass, it was all an act

+ Reply to Thread