+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2452456;
    Nancy Grace has gotten married and is expecting twins! Yikes!!

Nancy Grace expecting twins, report says | ajc.com

I was really surprised when I read that. That bit of news sure was kept under wraps.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

OK, I can't stand her but I wish her a healthy pregnancy. One bit in the article just really irritated me though...

The Post said Grace declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she told the tabloid.
    That's such a load of crap. If you want to give older and/or infertile women hope, tell them how you did it or keep your trap shut with a "no comment." That's such a condescending statement. And I will bet my left arm that she used donor eggs. Pregnancies at her age are extremely rare...and one of the results of fertility drugs is multiple births.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2451946;
    ...She looks fresh faced and healthy, for the first time in a long,long time, imo. I thought she was pretty and animated - and I don't usually like her at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2452333;
    I think she looks much, much prettier now than she did before. The biggest difference I think is that she doesn't look nearly as PLASTIC as her posed expressions before all seemed so artificial and fakey. Maybe she's acting, but she seems to be expressing a geniune emotion (happiness?) and I'd like her a lot more if she sticks with this rather than odd poses in weird contortions trying to make her feet look not as big and her pout look whatever.

that's exactly what i thought when i saw that picture. she's PRETTY!!!! (when she's not made up like a barbie doll!)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I love nancy so good for her. Hilton can bite me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

JR.

The test will be if it sticks around. The haughtiness is too inherent a part of her to keep down if she's really just "acting" now.
    I'll set the "over/under" at 2 weeks. No way that was an act, saw House of Wax.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I agree with others here that Paris looks happy and healthy! Would be nice if she stayed that way!

I'm also a big fan of Nancy Grace so CONGRATULATIONS to her!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think Nancy Grace is an abomination. I wonder how she'll be able to keep resurfacing her long lost fiance in the light of a new marriage and new babies. But, who knows, she's milked that for umpteenine years, she'll just blindly keep going (as she has done in the face of superior court reprimands and reversals), I'm sure.

I wish the children well, in fact, the very best.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I applaud Mika B of Joe Scarborough on MSNBC. She ripped up the lead newstory on Paris Hilton. Enough is enough. In fact she did it twice.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wish I had seen that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Liz Claiborne dies at age 78.

From the article: By 1985, Liz Claiborne Inc. was the first company founded by a woman to be listed in the Fortune 500, according to the company’s Web site. The company, whose brands now include Ellen Tracy, Dana Buchman and Juicy Couture, generated sales of almost $5 billion last year.

Inspiring women!

I didn't know she had cancer and had been ill for quite a while. She had a wonderful career. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

+ Reply to Thread