+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4760Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I was thinking that also Stargazer. She looks fresh faced and healthy, for the first time in a long,long time, imo. I thought she was pretty and animated - and I don't usually like her at all.

I do hope this helps her in the long run.

She also looks happy, something I haven't seen her look - ever. Sure she smiles for the cameras and such, but in that picture it looks more like genuine happiness, which in turn makes her look more pretty.

She looks very happy for obvious reasons. I hope she has learned something.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fanatic

She definately looks unposed and probably like a real person with genuine happiness. It is the most flattering look I have ever seen on her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She looks like somebody who's trying to look like mommy's and daddy's sweet little girl, to me, but I am a cynic. We will just have to wait and see. Not holding my breath on this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the big difference is that she usually has a haughty look on her face, ESPECIALLY when she smiles. Well, that, and tons of makeup on.

That said, as cynic prhoshay says, this could all be deliberate image tweaking. The braids in her hair could be an obvious ploy (or they could just be for convenience sake... right?). More subtle than either the hair or her smiling--with teeth showing--is the relatively demure way she's dressed. Most subtle of all is her body language. The sloped shoulders, gaze slightly pointed downward, hands clasped in front of her is a VERY atypical pose for her--the exact opposite of her usual posture, where her shoulders are thrown back, her chin and gaze are high, combined with the half-sneer and/or a Mona Lisa smile (with no teeth typically... which winds up looking pretty smug).

The test will be if it sticks around. The haughtiness is too inherent a part of her to keep down if she's really just "acting" now.

Here's another shot on the web.

'

Wait... The NY Times has a slightly different shot where she's interacting with people. Maybe that can give us more of a bead on what's ACTUALLY on her mind...

Last edited by Krom; 06-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.

I think she looks much, much prettier now than she did before. The biggest difference I think is that she doesn't look nearly as PLASTIC as her posed expressions before all seemed so artificial and fakey. Maybe she's acting, but she seems to be expressing a geniune emotion (happiness?) and I'd like her a lot more if she sticks with this rather than odd poses in weird contortions trying to make her feet look not as big and her pout look whatever.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I was awake when E! broke regular repeats to show her being released. I was annoyed when Cnn did the same thing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I hope someone here will take up the gauntlet and report on when the Walking Dead (aka Larry King) talks to Ms. Hilton. It won't be me (no cable TV at the location I'm at this week).

It will be interesting to see what kind of softballs he tosses at her.

Since her "people" only just gave up the notion of making a million dollars or so on this, it is indeed still a hard sell that this isn't all a big act. Nobody volunteered to give that million to charity, remember?

There's a picture in one of the FOX News articles of some of Paris' "friends" carrying stuff into her house for her on her return. Hopefully no booze or drugs, since we know the caliber of "friends" she keeps know very little of life other than booze, drugs and well... I guess sex and shopping too.

Actually, since these people are doing physical labor, carrying stuff, I bet these are more likely "assistants" who are being labeled as nice wholesome looking friends for the sake of the press.

Friends?

and does Casa Hilton not already have computers?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nancy Grace has gotten married and is expecting twins! Yikes!!

Nancy Grace expecting twins, report says | ajc.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread