+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3915Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Neighbors have complained of cars jamming their streets and helicopters flying low overhead every time there is a development in the Hilton case
    I don't know why, but the thought of their neighbors all p*ssed off and swearing at the traffic jams and helicopters on a regular basis just cracked me up.

Carry on.

If she's officially allowed to be free on Tuesday then I'd venture to guess she'll be out at 12:01 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2450083;
    Maybe. But he has been known to play softball for certain people instead of... er... the hardball they might deserve.
    Indeed. Larry may not pay money for interviews, but his favor can be manipulated fairly easily. One of the greatest brown-nosers of our times.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2450512;
    If she's officially allowed to be free on Tuesday then I'd venture to guess she'll be out at 12:01 am.
    So she did her 23 days cause it had not been 45????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They claim release on "good behavior". Whatever.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.

about Cameron Diaz, I really doubt that she knew the significance of the slogon on her bag to the people of Peru. I don't really see her having an "activist" motive like that, especially with something so terrible as the Maoist regime there just 10 years ago. Now why that is something to be carried around as a fashion accessory - I dunno.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.

Cameron Diaz Apologizes for Maoist Bag - MSN Movies News

Diaz apologized. I thought she would.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'd have been shocked if she had known. I just thought it was a funny "blonde" moment.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe she will now decided to pick up a book/newspaper, sometimes, and learn about the world around her?? That may be asking too much! And, no, People magazine does not count.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know if anyone else has seen the footage of her leaving the jail yet, but she looks the healthiest and the most lucid of any time I've seen a picture of her. I really do think she had been on drugs and/or starving herself before she went in. She looks almost pretty.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread