+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

LG.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

count me in the non-Julia-fan camp, but I do like the name Henry better than most celebrity names. As far as the Moore - Willis trio of girls, I think Scout fared the best, but I like literary names and To Kill A Mockingbird is a great book. As for Nicole Ritchie, Lois is right. There is no justice. Boo, hiss at Nicole. Hugs for Lois.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The big question now is.....will Nicole stop her drugging ways before the baby comes??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2445189;
    But Kristy says that Marcia was the one who attacked her first and has pressed charges against Marcia. So basically it's a big she said/she said rigamarole right now. Hopefully the kids weren't around while this fight was going on (though I'm sure they're fully aware of the animosity between the adults in their lives).
    Yes, the kids were apparently witness to the fighting. It happened when Kristy and Lloyd were picking the kids up at a neutral location, even.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2445292;
    Yes, the kids were apparently witness to the fighting. It happened when Kristy and Lloyd were picking the kids up at a neutral location, even.
    I hate to state the obvious but...why are these women clawing at each other rather than taking their anger out on Lloyd? I never liked him...not when he was an Olympian, and certainly not now. Men who leave their pregnant wives...never a good thing. :nono Anyhow, Marcia should give him a nice swift kick in the nuts! (Sorry, that's been my answer to everything these past few days...must take anger management classes...)

Thanks LG.

bbnbama, nothing wrong with Bruce Willis, I guess--though I'm not a huge fan. I just meant that his looks don't work as well when you're a little girl with that face... Now Ashton, he's prettier than Demi!

That "Pirates" marquee is too freaking funny!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2445189;
    But Kristy says that Marcia was the one who attacked her first and has pressed charges against Marcia. So basically it's a big she said/she said rigamarole right now. Hopefully the kids weren't around while this fight was going on (though I'm sure they're fully aware of the animosity between the adults in their lives).
    But Kristy was the one that was arrested. Marcia reportedly has a black eye.

Shay, that wasn't the inference i was making, just that i saw Marcia's picture on AH and she's definitely a looker.

eta: Lo, she should kick him, kick him good.

I reckon she went because it was on neutral grounds but really, what was she doing there? She's not their step-mother, she isn't even family, she's just their father's girlfriend.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2445186;
    Amy Lee, I thought I was the only Julia Roberts non-fan in the universe.
    I'm one too, hated her since Pretty Woman.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Someone on here (Nemeses maybe?) made some posts earlier about how Julia is NOT a pleasant person to work for. The FoRTer had done some work for her (landscaping? Sorry, my memory stinks!) and she was just nasty to all the staff. I remember we were discussing how Jennifer Garner gave away a lot of the gifts that were given to her (for her cutie baby, Violet), but Julia went on Letterman gloating about how Target (???) sent her all these things and she kept them. I love a freebie as much as the next person, but I just think it's tacky to keep all that stuff when you're so wealthy.

Anyhow, I'm glad that she had a healthy baby. But I generally have a problem with homewreckers...even when it's the GUY who's married and wanders, I don't like women who're so anxious to encourage that. I wish she had nuts that I could kick, too!

Maybe a good kick boxing class would help out, Lois.

I can't ever imagine wanting anything to do with Lloyd Eisler. He's always creeped me out, too. I remember people wishing he and Isabelle were a couple, and thinking how much better she could do. Even their skating had an "ick" factor that wasn't on account of Isabelle!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Yet another mother in the celebrity world.

Keri Russell Welcomes a Son Named River
    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

NEW YORK — Keri Russell is a mom.

The 31-year-old actress welcomed her first child, a boy named River Russell Deary, on June 9 in New York, her publicist, Jill Fritzo, said Tuesday.

Russell married Shane Deary, a contractor, in Manhattan on Valentine's Day. The couple became engaged last year.

She stars as a woman grappling with an unexpected pregnancy in the independent romantic comedy "Waitress," which has been warmly received by critics.

Russell portrayed college student Felicity Porter in the TV series "Felicity" for four years. The series ended in 2002.

She also starred in the films "Mission: Impossible III" and "The Upside of Anger," and the TV miniseries "Into the West."
    FOXNews.com - Keri Russell Welcomes a Son Named River - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2445333;
    But Kristy was the one that was arrested. Marcia reportedly has a black eye.

Shay, that wasn't the inference i was making, just that i saw Marcia's picture on AH and she's definitely a looker.

eta: Lo, she should kick him, kick him good.

I reckon she went because it was on neutral grounds but really, what was she doing there? She's not their step-mother, she isn't even family, she's just their father's girlfriend.
    I read that Kristy had to turn herself into the police station so I don't think the police arrested her on the spot. And she, in turn, has now pressed charges against Marcia. But, you're right, Kristy was the one charged first. I thought it had occurred at Marcia's house? What I read was that Lloyd & Kristy were there to discuss visitation issues with regards to the children Lloyd has with Marcia.
    I agree that Lloyd is no prize.

Quote Originally Posted by LoisLane
    ...nothing wrong with Bruce Willis, I guess--though I'm not a huge fan. I just meant that his looks don't work as well when you're a little girl with that face... Now Ashton, he's prettier than Demi.
    I always thought it was rather unfortunate that all three girls look exactly like Bruce Willis. Not to mention a bit disconcerting. They have other things going for them, though, so I'm sure they're fine.

I quite like the name River and I like Keri Russell, too (she will always be Felicity to me). I don't mind the name Henry either. Phinnaeus on the other hand...
    Last edited by CCL; 06-19-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread