+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fanatic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I am not sure if it goes in this thread of the other but did anyone see the Anna Nicole/Birkhead baby? She is absolutely adorable! No matter what a ding dong ANS was she and Larry made a beautiful baby!
    She was very happy and laughing and smiling and LB seemed extremely enthralled with her. Very proud dad talking about her hitting all her milestones and that she was in the top percentile on height she is a very very pretty baby!

I agree... she is absolutely adorable with those undeniably Birkhead eyes. Cute cute girl!

FORT Fanatic

Absolutely anyone who ever thought he wasn't the father only needs to take one look! She has his nose too! She is a very good combination of both of them!

Paris Hilton to star in MTV cartoon | International News | News | Telegraph

Paris Hilton to star in MTV cartoon
    By Catherine Elsworth in Los Angeles
    Last Updated: 6:06pm BST 14/06/2007

Paris Hilton has reportedly lost weight since entering jail
    The hotel heiress is to be the star of a new animated series for MTV being developed by Stan Lee, the Marvel comics legend, his spokesman told today's New York Daily News.

The project has drawn comparisons to the Stripperella cartoon developed by Lee in 2003 for Pamela Anderson.

The deal has already been signed, the newspaper quoted an unnamed source as saying, and is expected to include a credit for Hilton's ex-boyfriend, Paris Latsis. "He's not doing much, but she wanted him involved," the source said.

Hilton was today described as stable after a week of observation in Los Angeles County Jail's medical ward where she was sent on Friday.

On Wednesday night the reality television star was transferred back to the women's jail in Lynwood where she began her sentence.

Hilton was controversially freed from jail a week ago to serve the rest of her sentence at her Hollywood Hills home by Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca who said an "inexplicable deterioration" in her medical condition had puzzled county psychiatrists.

But amid a furore over alleged preferential treatment, a judge immediately returned her to prison, ordering the 26-year-old be detained on the medical ward of the county jail.

Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the sheriff, said Hilton's unspecified medical condition had stabilised after treatment, making the move back to Lynwood possible.

Hilton is now being held at the medical unit of the detention centre in Lynwood. If all goes well, she will be returned to the jail's special needs unit and released on June 25.

Mr Whitmore denied the transfer was due to media pressure. "The sheriff makes his own decisions on the basis of information from his own sources," Mr Whitmore said.

Hilton has reportedly lost weight and not been eating or sleeping much while in jail, although her mother said after a visit on Tuesday that her daughter was getting her appetite back.

I'm refusing to believe that Stan Lee (my hero ) would have anything to do with that trollop. Unless he's mocking her. Which I'll fully support.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey

TMZ has reached a new low (if that's possible), suggesting James Hewitt could be Prince Harry's father.

Prince Harry: Who's My Daddy?! - TMZ.com

There's so much wrong with this story, particularly that Diana's affair with Hewitt didn't occur until two years after Harry's birth!! Plus, both of Diana's sisters, her brother, and her father had red hair, and one of Diana's sister's sons look so much like Harry it's obvious that Harry resembles the Spencer side of his family, although he clearly inherited Charles' (unfortunate) ears!

I watched part of Matt Lauer's interviews with William and Harry that will appear on an upcoming Dateline, and these boys have grown up to be smart, insightful young men. Diana would be proud of them. In response to a question from Matt, Harry said there's never a day that goes by that he doesn't think of his mother, and that he'll always wonder what really happened in that tunnel (where the accident occurred). The media's relentless focus on Diana and muckraking any gossip they can publicize, plus the 10th anniversary of her death (in August), will never let her sons be at peace with her loss.

Leo
    Premium Member

I think journalists are lucky that the monarchy doesn't have any temporal power anymore. Otherwise, when William assumes the throne, there could be a few "off with their head" moments. Or at least, the Tower of London would have a few new long-term residents.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2442585;
    TMZ has reached a new low (if that's possible), suggesting James Hewitt could be Prince Harry's father.

Prince Harry: Who's My Daddy?! - TMZ.com

There's so much wrong with this story, particularly that Diana's affair with Hewitt didn't occur until two years after Harry's birth!! Plus, both of Diana's sisters, her brother, and her father had red hair, and one of Diana's sister's sons look so much like Harry it's obvious that Harry resembles the Spencer side of his family, although he clearly inherited Charles' (unfortunate) ears!
    Actually, MizDaisy, tmz.com isn't the originator of that rumor. That "accusation" has been around for years and years, even prior to Diana's death. I agree that it is laughable, as Harry definitely has his father's facial characteristics.

But they certainly do not need to be engaging in revigorating that story. Let people have their memories of her in this 10 year anniversary of her death without having to stir the well-beaten pot.

I feel bad for those boys. It wasn't enough that they lost their mother in a tragic way, but it is constantly being rehashed in the media. They don't get a break from it. It has to be very painful for them.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

What difference would it really make if Charles wasn't Harry's father? I think Harry looks like Diana's brother and a bit of Charles (ears). I don't think that the Royal Family would all of a sudden welcome James Hewitt into the family or include him in the dynasty. I think the main thing is that this makes for good tabloid fodder. If Hewitt is the father, I really doubt this would be the first time someone of of questionable birth was in a royal family.

+ Reply to Thread