+ Reply to Thread
Page 1411 of 1411 FirstFirst ... 4119111311136114011402140314041405140614071408140914101411
Results 14,101 to 14,103 of 14103
Like Tree8173Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The problem with guessing on his father based on looks is that when you look at pictures of young Mia, SHE looks a great deal like Frank! So it becomes very hard to distinguish features of his mom to any possible father. And we KNOW she's the mom!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

DNA tests, anyone? Mia thinks he's Frank's son, but she may also just be messing with Woody. It's easy enough to determine. People just need to give samples.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite

Well, if he IS Woody's son, then he definitely hit the genetic lottery, looks-wise. It could have been SO much worse.

I tend to believe he's Frank's son too. He might look like his paternal grandfather too, but those blue eyes are unmistakable.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread