+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I don't think nicoles and keith will last, they've only been together, what? close to a year?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I was a bit surprised Cameron and Justin lasted as long as they did. She's getting up there in age (compared to him) and probably wants to settle down and have a family. Also, maybe Justin is waiting for Britney and K-Dense to break-up

JR.
    OK, I must be really stupid, but what is so bad about a rag mag saying Reese is pregnant? Does that ruin her life? Is it the end of the world? Why can't she just release a statement saying that she isn't? WTF?

I think it is because the rag implied that she was hiding it because of a couple of upcoming roles she had lined up. Could have messed with the movies, I guess.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think it is because the rag implied that she was hiding it because of a couple of upcoming roles she had lined up. Could have messed with the movies, I guess.
    I think she also felt like that was a statement about her integrity. Like she was lying to producers. I'd also be pissed off about mags publishing pics of me with arrows pointing to my "pregnant" tummy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I was a bit surprised Cameron and Justin lasted as long as they did. She's getting up there in age (compared to him) and probably wants to settle down and have a family. Also, maybe Justin is waiting for Britney and K-Dense to break-up
    Haha...K-Dense. Brit was so put together when she was with Justin and it's such a shame what a mess she is now.

Another marriage bites the dust

I guess I'm not too up on her career. I didn't even know she was married.
    ______________________________ ______________________________

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15058/

Selma Blair and Ahmet Zappa Split

June 22, 2006

ET has confirmed that 'Cruel Intentions' star SELMA BLAIR and her musician hubby AHMET ZAPPA, who married in January 2004, are divorcing.

Blair filed a petition in Los Angeles Superior Court this week, citing "irreoncilable differences" as the reason for the split.

Selma, who also starred in 'Legally Blonde,' turns 34 on Friday. Ahmet, 32, is the son of famous rocker FRANK ZAPPA and the brother of musician/actor DWEEZIL ZAPPA. Ahmet was host of last year's reality competition show, "But Can They Sing?" on VH1.

If this is true, I'm beyond flabbergasted. The guy missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to punch her right in the face.

http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=3303062
    Paris Hilton reportedly ordered her helicopter pilot to make an emergency landing on a German farm - so she could use the toilet.

The Pledge This actress was said to be touring the European country when she made the surprise request.

Paris even got her security to stop the family from entering their own bathroom so she could relieve herself in peace.

A source told Britain's More magazine: "She gave the farmer a bit of a shock. Her bouncers even blocked the farm door so the family couldn't go inside their own house while she was using the loo."

The star then allegedly spent another ten minutes on the startled farmer's porch, so she could smoke a cigarette.

The unnamed farmer said: "She was cold as a fish, and cursed about the weather."
    Seriously, no way this is true, right?

Oh. My. God. She's the biggest freak on the planet, I think.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Heh.. my lord, she's got an insane sense of entitlement(if that's true, of course, which I fully believe it could be. )

Kevin Smith was a guest on the afternoon radio show that I listen to yesterday and he told an interesting story about the JLo/Ben breakup that I hadn't heard before. Apparently Ben had broken it off with her, and she called Kevin up one night and asked if she could come over. She comes over and spends over an hour crying on his shoulder, asking him if he knew what was going through Ben's mind, etc.....

Anyways, before she finally left she apparently asked him if she could use his bathroom. She went upstairs and he went outside to wait for her. He said that after about 15 minutes she comes trouncing out the front door all perky and "Goodbye, Kevin. Thanks for listening!" and rushes to her car and leaves. Much later that night he realized that that bathroom was out of toilet paper... and one of his hand towels was conspicuously missing.

Of course, Kevin Smith is an absolute NUT so who knows if this is true, but it made for a great story.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread