Like Tree7984Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

40th anniversary. Any Elvis sightings?

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    40th anniversary. Any Elvis sightings?
    NO, but 10 years ago, at a club in Boson, a really bad (on purpose) Elvis impersonator threw his toupee at me while he was singing. AS a grand gesture. NO scarf for me, just a head of hair lol
    dagwood and beerbelly like this.
    "Almost everybody has a hard time apologizing if they feel “over accused”, that is, pushed to assume more than their fair share of the blame. As one man put it, “When my wife criticizes me, I don’t want to apologize because I feel like I’m putting my neck on the chopping block. If I apologize, I’m agreeing with her that I’m the whole problem. And that’s not true.” - Psychology Today

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    NO, but 10 years ago, at a club in Boson, a really bad (on purpose) Elvis impersonator threw his toupee at me while he was singing. AS a grand gesture. NO scarf for me, just a head of hair lol
    Cootie likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Prince William and Dutchess Kate are expecting their third child.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I admire her for going a third time after having the extreme morning sickness with the first two pregnancies. The three kiddos will be two years apart in age. Three under five at least until George marks that birthday.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I admire her for going a third time after having the extreme morning sickness with the first two pregnancies. The three kiddos will be two years apart in age. Three under five at least until George marks that birthday.
    Oh, and wasn't George cute when his dad took him to his first day of school??? Adorable! Mom was too sick to go, so Dad was in charge. It was super sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, and wasn't George cute when his dad took him to his first day of school??? Adorable! Mom was too sick to go, so Dad was in charge. It was super sweet!
    They have such a precious family. Diana would have been thrilled. Heck, she is thrilled.
    navybelle, Coco46 and AZChristian like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I have to say, I never quite "got" them.

After eight years of marriage, Fergie and Josh Duhamel are going their separate ways

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...190242185.html

I'm not surprised they split AT ALL. I'm only surprised they stuck it out that long. LOTS of rumors online for years about her substance abuse and barely seeing their kid, while he was practically a single father. I think she's kind of a hot mess and he didn't know how to handle it. He probably liked that she was adventurous in some areas, if you know what I mean, but he wasn't prepared to deal with her behavior in other aspects of life.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

From what I have read he is much more a family man who wants to have a fairly traditional lifestyle. She seems to be more showy and glitzy and not wanting to be "tied down". I know she had drug issues in the past but I didn't hear if they are still going on. He strikes me as a really nice guy, I hope he finds someone who is more in tune with what he wants.

+ Reply to Thread