+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I just heard on the radio that both Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts are pregnant again. Julia must have a great nanny...I sure wouldn't have another kid with toddler-age twins.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Reese to Star Magazine: "It's On!"

Okay, I made up that headline because I was reminded of that phrase during the walk down memory lane on BB7 But she pretty much implied it. I say to Reese - you go girl! Call those rag mags out when they make stuff up.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15045/

Reese Witherspoon Sues Star Magazine

June 21, 2006

REESE WITHERSPOON is throwing the book at a magazine that published reports that the Oscar winner is pregnant.

Attorneys for the mom of two filed papers Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court against Star magazine and its parent company, American Media, for Violation of Common Law Right of Publicity and Invasion of Privacy. The suit also names two writers, MAGGIE HARBOUR and SUZY McCOPPIN.

Court papers claim that the June 26 Star magazine cover story falsely reported that the actress is expecting her third child.

Lawyers for the celeb say in court papers: "The true facts are that [Witherspoon] is not pregnant, does not have a 'baby bump' and has not otherwise gained weight such that she has had to resort to wearing 'Empire-waist dresses', 'baggy clothing' or an 'old-fashioned 1920s style bathing suit'," as Star had allegedly implied in the story.

The papers later argue against another point made in the article: "Since she is not currently pregnant with her third child, the despicable claim that 'she has two movies coming up and she just doesn't want to break the news to producers just yet' is equally false."

Court documents also allege that a rumored pregnancy would be "very damaging to her because it claims that she has withheld and concealed from producers of her two upcoming films, information that would be of vital importance and interest to the producers since her being pregnant bears directly on what her physical condition and appearance will be during the remainder of the year and would affect her ability to perform everything required of her in connection with the upcoming films."

The court papers go on to assert that Witherspoon could lose future roles, from producers or directors who, because of the article, may believe her to be pregnant and thus not consider her for a part. Moreover, the suit alleges that the magazine was informed of the fallacy of the pregnancy rumors before going to press but went ahead and published the story anyway.

Witherspoon is suing for unspecified damages, including any gross revenues that Star will make as a result of using her likeness, as well as punitive damages.

But apparently Hedi Klum IS pregnant. Isn't Flavio the guy Drew Barrymore is dating?

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/15037/
    Heidi Klum: Pregnant!

June 21, 2006

Supermodel and hot momma HEIDI KLUM and Grammy-winning singer SEAL are about to become proud parents again, as Klum is pregnant with baby number three!

"It gives me great joy to announce that Heidi, Leni, Henry and I are expecting a new addition to our ever-increasing family," Seal told ET. "We all feel both excited and fortunate to be able to share this experience once again."

The two already have a nine-month-old son together named HENRY. Klum has a daughter, LENI, from a previous relationship with race car driver FLAVIO BRIATORE.

Klum, 33, and Seal, 43, married in May of 2005. They exchanged vows in a private ceremony on the beaches of Mexico; Klum, who was five months pregnant with Henry at the time, wore a VERA WANG gown.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ____________________

And then some not good news (from the same website):

Aaron Spelling Suffers a Stroke

June 21, 2006

ET breaks news that AARON SPELLING suffered a stroke over the weekend and was briefly hospitalized, according to a spokesman for the TV mogul.

The 83-year-old is now said to be resting comfortably, and is being attended to at his home in Los Angeles.

The prolific producer of such TV shows as "Love Boat," "Charlie's Angels," "Dynasty" and "Beverly Hills, 90210" has reportedly been in failing health since he was diagnosed with oral cancer in 2001.

More recently, Spelling was behind successful series like "7th Heaven" and "Charmed."

Watch ET tonight for any developments on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    But apparently Hedi Klum IS pregnant. Isn't Flavio the guy Drew Barrymore is dating?
    Noooooo... Flavio Briatore is this god awful old man. Drew's dating Fabrizio Moretti, thank goodness.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forgive my ignorance....but who is Fabrizio Moretti?

Quote Originally Posted by redbird68 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance....but who is Fabrizio Moretti?
    Oops, he's not who I thought he was either.

Found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrizio_Moretti

Oh redbird... he's so obscure that you shouldn't have known him... no worries! And ArchieComicFan, it's so easy to get those darned Italian names mixed up.

My "thank God" was in reference to the fact that at least he wasn't THIS old (not anything against older guys... , just someone drew's age doesn't need to be with a guy this age.)

I am so bored of Paris Hilton and Lyndsay Lohan fighting like spoiled little brats. In public.

to the upcoming nuptials of Keith and Nicole. Finally, good timing for them! I hope it's magical and forever.

Congrats to Heid and Seal: Great parents so far!

You go Girl to Reese! Those rags do get ridiculous.

Aaron Spelling: Glad he's ok now, but I hope his son is groomed to take over the company his dad has built up. I wouldn't be relying on Tori for much these days.

Fabritzio.......Naw. Not my type.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think Lindsay and Paris, Paris and Nicole, and their ilk are "frenemies." That's a term I learned on CSI:Miami.

They pretend to hate each other for the press but are friends in real life or vice versa. The whole idea is to keep themselves visible and in the spotlight and by concocting fights they succeed. Then again, I could readily see why none of them would get along since they're all self-centered, egotistical, dimwits. Okay not all of them, but most of them

Aha! Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz (hate her!) have reportedly finally broken up. I wonder how true this is?

June 22, 2006 -- JUSTIN Timberlake has shown Cameron Diaz the door, so he can sow his wild oats. The hit-making horndog axed his love of three years because, "he's poised to leave on a world tour and he wants to be free," says veteran gossip Janet Charlton, whose new Web site, janetcharltonshollywood.com, debuts today. She says Timberlake made his decision after he and his pals went on a stag weekend to Las Vegas and Cameron "went chasing after him. She was just too clingy." Diaz, said to be "devastated," has had bad luck before. Her past flames include Matt Dillon and Jared Leto.

+ Reply to Thread