+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I wonder how long it will be before she violates the conditions of her house arrest. I doubt she's learned from this and, if anyone is killed as a result of the next time she drinks and drives, I hope it's her and not an innocent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2432862;
    Agreed with both points. Paris was in a protected part of the jail and had her own cell, not out of necessity but because they had the room. This wasn't an overcrowding situation in her area.

Her medical situation was that she was having a hissy fit/mental breakdown. There wasn't anything "overly" generous going on here as evidenced by the fact that Paris isn't going scot free... she will be serving her full sentence now under house arrest. I wish they would have mandated no visitors, however.
    House arrest for her is even a bigger joke. All the comforts of HER home is a lot different than most of us.

If she was refusing to eat, I would have put her on a feeding tube and force fed her until her time was up. That probably would have been more nourishment then her emaciated body has had in years, anyway.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Carla;2432889;
    I wonder how long it will be before she violates the conditions of her house arrest.
    I'm guessing about eight days. She'll manage to stay home this weekend, but will feel justified in sneaking out the weekend after.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2432917;
    I'm guessing about eight days. She'll manage to stay home this weekend, but will feel justified in sneaking out the weekend after.
    Pretty good guess, I bet. We should start a pool.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What medical condition? Did she forget to pack her Valtrex?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2432917;
    You're more of an optimist than I am. I don't even think she'll stay in this weekend. But if she's wearing a monitoring bracelet maybe she actually will stay put. But I think her house arrest should have been at a "commoners" house, like mine lol! She'd think she was filming the next version of The Simple Life if she lived with me!

yeah. I wonder if they will have someone filming it for the next

Simple Life: House Arrest

Paris' Medical Condition -- Mental, Not Physical

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

Last month, on the eve of a trial in which Hilton was accused of slandering socialite Zeta Graph, Dr. Sophy told the judge that Hilton was "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her jail sentence, which prevented her from participating in a meaningful defense. That trial was put on hold until August.

Paris' Medical Condition -- Mental, Not Physical - TMZ.com
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Whatever. Like she's the first person to feel like crap when they find themselves in jail.

+ Reply to Thread