+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5195Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Eeeeeeewwwwwwww.............an d we all know that guys talk!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dennis Quaid and Wife Expecting

I had totally forgotten that he remarried since his divorce from Meg. I guess he's keeping a low profile these days.

ETonline.com: Dennis Quaid and Wife Expecting

ET breaks news that the actor and his wife are having a baby by way of gestational carrier.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Breaking baby news: 'American Dreamz' star DENNIS QUAID and his wife, KIMBERLY, are expecting twins later this year.

The couple is using a gestational carrier. That means the twins will be their biological children, carried by another woman.

Dennis and Kimberly wed in July of 2004. He has one son, JACK HENRY, from his previous marriage to MEG RYAN.

ETonline.com: UPDATE: Lane Garrison Pleads Guilty

The former "Prison Break" star pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges in connection to a fatal car accident.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

LANE GARRISON entered a guilty plea Monday morning to one count of vehicular manslaughter without gross negligence, one count of driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol level of .15 or higher and one misdemeanor count of providing alcohol to a minor.

In March, the L.A. County District Attorney's Office charged the actor, stemming from a December car crash that left a teenager dead.

Beverly Hills police say that Garrison was driving a 2001 Land Rover with three teenagers just before midnight on December 2, 2006, when he struck the center median, lost control and crashed into a tree. Two 15-year-old girls and a 17-year-old boy were taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where the 17-year-old, VAHAGN SETIAN, died from his injuries. No other vehicles were involved.

According to police, the 26-year-old Garrison had a blood-alcohol level of 0.20 percent -- according to California law, the legal point of intoxication for an adult driver is 0.08 percent. Cocaine was also allegedly found in the actor's system following the incident.

The former "Prison Break" star has a scheduled court date of August 2 for sentencing. He could face a maximum of six years and eight months in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2406820;
    Martha Stewart
    1. What the heck is Martha Stewart still doing on the air somewhere?

2. What the heck is Lindsey Lohan doing on any kind of show Martha Stewart would be involved in?

3. Who is Martha Stewart to be giving anyone in the world advice about anything?

4. Who is Martha Stewart to be questioning anyone on parenting or being parented?

5. Who is Martha Stewart to be passing judgement on anyone else's lifestyle choices?

Lindsey Lohan or Martha Stewart.... Hard to say which is the biggest loser.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2406058;
    Considering the comments that were allegedly made by Lindsay in that News of the World article... she's really doing the same thing with Calum Best. He's just another notch on her busy bedpost as well. It's just good PR to have her be seen with a new man in order to try to detract from the coke story ASAP.
    Except she's on the losing end because girls can magically overlook a cad and think they can change him, but most guys in hollywood probably look at lindsay as an easy, dumb, rich, famous actress whose respect for herself is nonexistant, ergo they can take advantage and try to become famous in the process(which is what Callum is attempting to do).

Also, Dina clearly stated this past Jan. that she's Lindsay's "Mother, not her keeper". Bite me Dina, just bite me!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2411459;
    Also, Dina clearly stated this past Jan. that she's Lindsay's "Mother, not her keeper". Bite me Dina, just bite me!
    When I looked in the dictionary under "Mother" I agree it does not define that word as "keeper". But dictionaries aren't real life. Mothers protect their children. Dina Lohan doesn't. So the only kind of mother Dina is would be a mother fu..

Oh never mind. Too easy.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Harper's Bazarre is featuring Dina Lohan in their latest issue (shouldn't it be Harper's Bizarre for that issue?) Among the scary tidbits from the mind of Dina comes this little jewel:

Dina's thoughts on....
    On the other panty-less members of the "Bimbo Summit" - Paris Hilton and Britney Spears:
    She also had plenty to say about the other panty-less members of the "Bimbo Summit" - Paris Hilton and Britney Spears - who have spent many nights table-dancing and tossing back libations with her daughter.

"Some of these kids are just lost," she said.

But not so lost that we shouldn't worship them, apparently.

"They're the American dream," she also said. "They're the Trumps of the little world, these kids."

She also expressed her respect for Paris Hilton's intellect.

"Paris is a really smart girl, and she's come really far," she told Harper's. "Paris' mom was wonderfully embracing to me. You know, you can't blame parents for kids."
    Oh, and this gem.....
    On whether her daughter is an alcoholic:
    "We're just so misunderstood," she said, adding that her cocktail-tippling daughter is not an alcoholic.

"Noooo! She is just a 20-year-old who had to reel it in," she said, apparently forgetting that the legal drinking age is 21. "And she's from an addictive personality genetically. And in that world, they give you things like candy. Hurt your ankle? 'Let's give her something.' "
    Um.... huh?
    Last edited by Nemeses; 05-22-2007 at 04:13 AM.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

They're the American dream," she also said. "They're the Trumps of the little world, these kids
    *snort* You're freakin' kidding me, right? So, the American dream is to be some bar-hopping gutterslut with zero talent? Yeah, what role models they are for young girls. Dina Lohan is a flaming idiot.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe that should be "Tramps" and not "Trumps".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2411904;
    *snort* You're freakin' kidding me, right? So, the American dream is to be some bar-hopping gutterslut with zero talent? Yeah, what role models they are for young girls. Dina Lohan is a flaming idiot.
    Let's not forget the other must-have accessory for the Bimbo Summitt... must have your own sex tape 'accidentally' leaked to the press.

+ Reply to Thread