+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Why would the Olsen twins want new noses? There isn't anything wrong with their faces. They are adorable girls...they just need to eat and hire a stylist.

And a psychiatrist.

That's so sad. I'm just so fed up with the shallowness of American culture. Image is Everything. Amused to Death. Orwell wasn't right, Huxley was.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I actually think they both look like monkeys. It's that face, especially on Mary Kate.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The Olsen twins have such potential to look pretty.

Instead, they both choose to run around looking like bag ladies, smelling like ashtrays, using a pack of cigarettes as an ever-present fashion accessory (each one is said to be a pack-a-day smoker), and wild hair that apparently never met a brush it liked. And we won't even touch upon the times one or both their weights dropped to about 90 lbs or less.

Seriously... please... girls, you're rich, could you just give hairbrushes a try?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2400902;
    In this case "good behavior" refers to the size of the checks Rick Hilton wrote to various people and organizations, who then called the judge up and applied pressure.
    EXACTLY!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've always thought, from the first time I ever saw the Olsen twins on television, that they looked like troll dolls. I see absolutely nothing "cute" about them. "Funny looking" would be my chosen term for them.

Audience Research Kids, Tweens, Teens Articles & Links
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just came back from their official web site, where presumably they put their best pictures, or at least the ones that most represent the image that they want to portray. All I can say is that I'd be scared to see either one without make-up, and even with make-up some of the photos are downright scary
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Farrah Fawcett's Cancer Has Returned
    FRIDAY MAY 18, 2007 06:00 PM EDT

Farrah Fawcett, who was declared cancer-free in February, discovered this week the cancer has returned, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"She was completely devastated at first," says her close friend Craig Nevius, who produced the Chasing Farrah reality show. "And then, as is her way as was the case the last time she became much stronger and started dealing with it, and she's beginning to make a plan."

Fawcett got the news after a routine three-month checkup in which doctors discovered a malignant polyp, smaller than a pea, says Nevius.

She was still weighing her treatment options when the National Enquirer reported the cancer's return.

"She didn't have a chance to tell some of her family yet," says Nevius. "It is now clear that the tabloids are as invasive and malignant as cancer."

Nevius says Fawcett has been in good health and is "not feeling the effects" of the recurrence. She has not settled on a treatment option, he says, but is considering having a small metalic "seed" placed in the area that will emit radiation.

Diagnosed with anal cancer in September 2006, the actress, who starred as Jill Munroe in the '70s hit Charlie's Angels, had been declared cancer free by her doctors on Feb. 2, her 60th birthday, after having undergone chemotherapy and radiation.

When she first revealed her condition in October 2006, Fawcett said in a statement, "I am resolutely strong and I am determined to bite the bullet and fight the fight while going through the next six weeks of cutting-edge, state-of-the-art treatment. I should be able to return to my life as it was before at the end of my treatment."

Fawcett, who's served as a celebrity spokesperson for the American Cancer Society, had an older sister, Diane, who died of lung cancer in 1998. Her longtime companion, Ryan O'Neal, also successfully battled leukemia after being diagnosed with the disease in 2001.

Fawcett and O'Neal have a 22-year-old son, Redmond. Though the former couple ended their tumultuous 17-year relationship in 1997, O'Neal has been a steadfast presence at Fawcett's side since her diagnosis.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It's time for the next installment of "Dina Lohan: Supermom"

Article The First:
    Showbiz - News - Lohan receives warning from mother - Digital Spy

Lohan receives warning from mother

Saturday, May 19 2007, 10:29 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly

Lindsay Lohan's mother has admitted that her daughter "doesn't know who her friends are".

Dina Lohan warned the Mean Girls actress that she needs to be more careful about who she trusts after a video which appeared to show her taking cocaine was leaked to the News of the World.

"We're not reading anything about it. You can't let it bother you," Dina explained. "We work so hard, then some girl just tried to make money off her [for that tape]. Lindsay doesn't even know who her friends are."
    Because, as we all know, what Lindsey really needs from her mom is a warning about who to trust rather than warnings about what she does or doesn't stick up her nose, or into other orifices of her body.

Article The Second:
    Tittle-Tattle Too: Lindsay Lohan's Mother: 'Lindsay Is Just Misunderstood' - The Post Chronicle

Lindsay Lohan's Mother: 'Lindsay Is Just Misunderstood'
    By Staff
    May 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina has hit back at reports her daughter is an out-of-control party girl, insisting the Mean Girls star is simply "misunderstood".

The actress, who completed a month-long stay in rehab to battle her drink demons earlier this year (07), is frequently criticised for her wild lifestyle - particularly after photographs showing the star allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel toilet emerged last month (Apr07).

But her mother Dina is adamant the 20-year-old's reputation is over-exaggerated by the media, and believes Lindsay is just enjoying the perks of the entertainment industry.

She says, "This (premieres and parties) is the fun part of the business. She'll be 21 in a few months.

"Regardless, of course, as a parent, you set boundaries and scold them. But there are these dark stories - she is so misunderstood. All she wants to do is act and have a somewhat normal life. When you're 20, it's normal to want to go to The Ivy, to go to the hot stores, She can't live in a bubble." (c) WENN
    Because as we all know, its the job of a mom to let her daughter cut loose so she can destroy her career, her health, and Just! Have! Fun!

I'd say Dina is the one who's misunderstood! She's obviously there for her daughter!!!

Also in Lohan-news:

Lindsay Lohan's Mother Gives Blessing - Starpulse News Blog

Lindsay Lohan's Mother Gives Blessing

Actress Lindsay Lohan has been given the go-ahead to marry lover Calum Best by her mother. Dina - who met her daughter's boyfriend for the first time at a Manhattan nightclub last week - believes the son of soccer legend George Best would keep Lohan on the "straight and narrow".

She says, "He's a lovely guy. And I think he's great for Lindsay. It's been a tough year for her. I think he's fine husband material. If only I was 10 years younger."

Lohan and Best are currently holidaying in the Bahamas.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Dina is an idiot. I think she is snorting right along with her daughter. She's probably the one who got her kid started with drugs.

20 year olds shouldn't be out in the clubs drinking almost every night. I can't believe the clubs get away with serving them....the pics (proof) are all over the internet. You would think the cops would be doing something about it. Oh wait. I forgot. If you are rich and famous the normal laws don't apply.

The whole Lindsey in rehab was a joke. She didn't even stay there. She went shopping, to work, out to dinner...completely ruining the whole point of rehab. And lets be honest....the girl can't afford to kill any more brain cells. She's already seriously lacking in that department. I guess it's genetic. Her mother isn't any better.

+ Reply to Thread