+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Olsen Twins Offered Parts in Bond 22

Mary-Kate and Ashley Offered Next James Bond Movie
    This is not a joke.

According to the head mistress of celebrity gossip Janet Charlton, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have been asked to be the new Bond girls in the next James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig that begins filming in 2008.
    The working title is Bond 22.
    Janet says Mary-Kate and Ashley are seriously considering the offer
    I really don't like the Olsen twins and I really don't want to see them in a Bond movie. I also like that even the people writing on their web-site don't believe it either and must point out that "This is not a joke".

Where is the Bond franchise going?

But it is coming from a gossip site, so let's hope it's just gossip.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Well it would take two of them to = one Bond girl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard comedian Ralphie May say (on the radio this morning), "Paris Hilton is proof that it is possible to be rich and be white trash all at the same time."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2401623;
    Heard comedian Ralphie May say (on the radio this morning), "Paris Hilton is proof that it is possible to be rich and be white trash all at the same time."
    Well at least she's not alone in that. Add Britney and Lindsay.

I love Ralphie, he's so funny.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2401838;
    Well at least she's not alone in that. Add Britney and Lindsay.

I love Ralphie, he's so funny.
    By the way, Ralphie also said that he and his wife are expecting their first child...a girl. He didn't give a due date. He's extremely excited!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You know I guess it wasn't totally fair of me to put Britney and Lindsay in the same trash category as Paris, because even though they are rich white trash too, at least they earned their money. Paris may be "earning" money now, but she was born loaded and had so many opportunites that she's wasted. People with a lot less make something of themselves while Paris was born with a sense of entitlement. I think the reason Britney and Lindsay feel entitled to their lifestyle choices is because they are their own breadwinners. Paris would get a hefty allowance regardless of what she does.

Someone mentioned to me how it's quite interesting how Paris' lawyers suddenly dropped their appeal because it seems like they are going to be working some kind of angle. I have no doubt there'll be some kind of money making deal come out of this, which is absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2402680;
    Someone mentioned to me how it's quite interesting how Paris' lawyers suddenly dropped their appeal because it seems like they are going to be working some kind of angle.
    Not unusual at all... standard legal deal-making 101. Her attorneys figured this is the best deal they'd be able to make for their client (Hilton), so once they got the Prosecutors to agree to it, they knew when to cut bait and run. Although the actual number of days cut may or may not have been a surprise, the deal itself and the dropping of the appeal to get it comes was totally expected.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Very true. I just really don't want Paris making money off this or coming back stronger after serving. I can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2401367;
    Well it would take two of them to = one Bond girl
    For all the jokes like that (they are inevitable) I always thought that Ashley always has looked fairly healthy. She's thin but I never really got the sense that she shared her sister's problem.

However, apparently reps of the twins have already shot this rumor down:

Access Hollywood | Casting Call: Olsen Twins As Bond Girls? | Celebrity and Hollywood News

Casting Call: Olsen Twins As Bond Girls?

LOS ANGELES (May 18, 2007) -- A double dose of Bond girl? Gerard Butler sets sail for kiddie island. And Samuel L. Jackson's got "Spirit .. how 'bout you? It's all in today's Access Hollywood Casting Call…

Denise Richards. Halle Berry. Teri Hatcher… … Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen?

According to published reports, the Olsen twins were in talks to become the next Bond girls in the upcoming 007 film. It would mark the first time a pair of twins would've occupied the legendary role.

However, a rep for the girls tells Access Hollywood there is no truth to the rumor.

No word yet on who will star alongside Daniel Craig in the next James Bond installment, which is scheduled to be released November 7, 2008.
    '

Also in Olsen Twin news, the Anorexic half of the pair is already showing signs of being dissatisfied with how she looks again. This time it was her nose. Although the article claims it was Ashley's idea and that they may yet match again once Ashley goes through with hers...

Plastic Surgery News, Celebrity Gossip, Personal Stories » Blog Archive » Olsen Twin Mary-Kate Gets Plastic Surgery

Olsen Twin Mary-Kate Gets Plastic Surgery
    Posted on May 11th, 2007 in Celebrity Plastic Surgery by Jet H. Ross

Mary-Kate Olsen no longer looks like her twin sister, as there is speculation that she had a rhinoplasty (nose job). Appearing at a party in New York Monday night, Mary-Kate’s nose looked smaller than before.

Make Me Heal reported a month ago that the Olsen Twins planned to get matching noses after having a consultation with nose surgeon to the stars Dr. Raj Kanodia. Ironically, it was Ashley’s idea to get the matching noses, but Mary-Kate apparently decided to take the plunge first with her cosmetic makeover.

A source who saw Mary-Kate on May 7, 2007 at the Metropolitan Museum’s Costume Institute Gala said, “Ashley looked the same but Mary-Kate’s nose really seemed to have been trimmed down.”

The Olsen twins’ recent alleged consultation with Dr. Raj Kanodia confirmed the rumor that they were planning on getting matching noses. The idea was apparently Ashley’s (the blonde half of the twins), according to a source that spoke with In Touch Weekly. “Ashley has always thought her nose was a little too big, so she wanted to get it done. When she talked to her sister about it, she loved the idea.”

The Olsens thought that getting a nose job would make them look more “polished”. It’s arguable whether Mary-Kate Olsen or her sister really need a nose job. While there are plenty of other things one can think of that the Olsen twins can do to improve themselves, a nose job is probably not one of them. One could argue that their slightly pug, flat nose could gain definition by being slimmed, but this will change their look to be more mature and can adversely affect their look and career. Once the future will tell if the new look is a smart move.

Beverly Hills-based Dr. Kanodia has become the go-to plastic surgeon for celebrities wishing to have their noses reshaped. Dr. Kanodia performed Jennifer Aniston’s rhinoplasty, which according to Aniston was not done for cosmetic reasons but rather only to repair a deviated septum (read our analysis of Jennifer Aniston’s nose job). Dr. Kanodia also worked on Cameron Diaz’s nose. Diaz said that her nose job was performed to repair a deviated septum and alleviate breathing problems that she’s been having in light of having broken her nose four times.

Dr. Kanodia is also responsible for Ashlee Simpson’s new nose, which we believe is truly a stunning example of great plastic surgery that has only helped Simpson’s career. Now, for us ordinary people, good luck getting booked for a surgery with the ever-busy Dr. Kanodia.
    Last edited by Krom; 05-18-2007 at 09:46 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread