+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I think the acrimony between Kim and Alec had very little to do with money and more to do with them growing to absolutely hate each other.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just love this photo of George and his fiance. I'm not sure what it is, but it just makes me smile......so romantic. I love that guy. The fact he's committing....makes him even more sexy, IMO.

Clooney & Amal in tender kiss before wedding | Page Six
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just love this photo of George and his fiance. I'm not sure what it is, but it just makes me smile......so romantic. I love that guy. The fact he's committing....makes him even more sexy, IMO.

Clooney & Amal in tender kiss before wedding | Page Six
    I think she will be pregnant very soon after they marry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think she will be pregnant very soon after they marry
    They were saying she might already be in an article yesterday. The way the dress was blown out in the middle. Might have been the wind....who knows. I figured George had a snippet years ago. Maybe not.

Regarding Alec Baldwin although I've always enjoyed his work he has a bad temper.
    I also think Kim had something to do with leaking that famous angry voice mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    They were saying she might already be in an article yesterday. The way the dress was blown out in the middle. Might have been the wind....who knows. I figured George had a snippet years ago. Maybe not.
    MAYBE not, but the OTHER side of the coin that I've stumbled across in my Net surfing is that he said to her that he DIDN'T want to have kids, and that they've already agreed on that.

Only time will tell.

But that pic with the blown-out dress?

Yep.

It DOES make ya go: "Hmmmmmm?", DON'T it?
    Debb70 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

As far as Clooney goes. I think he may be up for anything. From being a confirmed bachelor to marrying someone so quickly after meeting them. He must be smitten. Apparently, his priorities have changed.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Haven't been watching much late night television lately but so glad I tuned in to Letterman's show last night. Very lovely tribute to Robin Williams.

David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute | PopWatch | EW.com
    inthegarden likes this.

I saw it too. Well done. Funny that they thought he was from Scotland.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

I thought David Letterman's tribute was wonderful. Robin Williams wanted to be known and remembered for his work, not for his problems or his many good works. Many of the wonderful things he did for others were done privately and without fanfare or publicity. Unlike the gossip mongers, Letterman realized that and respected it. I've never been the biggest Letterman fan, but I totally respect what he did here.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread