+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5261Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

He should go careful, and I mean that. One never knows what or where she has been if you get my drift.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think anything is happening between them other than a few photo ops.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'd be VERRRY surprised to find our that Maks was THAT desperate.

For publicity, or anything ELSE.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Maks and Val are in a new show that features pro dancers and people from American Idol. I caught a bit on The View, but Maks couldn't get further into details because the loud woman, Sherri ?, started fluttering and saying over and over JLo, Jlo.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'd be interested in hearing more about this. Stupid Sherri. Does anyone have more details?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I think he said the show is called "Ballroom With a Twist" and that it includes contemporary dancers as well as ballroom and the singers mentioned above.

Another update on Beyonce and JayZ. Does anyone have tickets for an upcoming show?

Beyoncé and ‘controlling’ Jay Z in separate hotels | Page Six

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Another update on Beyonce and JayZ. Does anyone have tickets for an upcoming show?

Beyoncé and ‘controlling’ Jay Z in separate hotels | Page Six
    I am SO not surprised.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I'm curious to see what happens when the tour is over. A marriage does not fall apart over night. It does not make sense to me that they would have agreed to the joint tour if their marriage was struggling. Neither of them needed to do it. With so many reports, I'm not confident that they are all false. However, I can understand why the promoter and HBO would benefit from pushing stories of a rocky marriage even if it was a non story. More people will tune in to see if they can see the tension ... Kind of like how in the early days of Brad and Angelina people went to see Mr and Mrs Smith to see if you could see their chemistry. It does seem like almost all the stories came after the elevator. It makes me wonder if they are coming from insiders leaking, or gossip columnists making up stories to match a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I'm curious to see what happens when the tour is over. A marriage does not fall apart over night. It does not make sense to me that they would have agreed to the joint tour if their marriage was struggling. Neither of them needed to do it. With so many reports, I'm not confident that they are all false. However, I can understand why the promoter and HBO would benefit from pushing stories of a rocky marriage even if it was a non story. More people will tune in to see if they can see the tension ... Kind of like how in the early days of Brad and Angelina people went to see Mr and Mrs Smith to see if you could see their chemistry. It does seem like almost all the stories came after the elevator. It makes me wonder if they are coming from insiders leaking, or gossip columnists making up stories to match a picture.
    Money. It's about money. The marriage, the tour, all of it. Do they technically need more money? Probably not, but they're making a TON of money for the joint tour. A lot more than they'd make for individual tours.

If they're still married in a year, I'll be shocked.
    ness likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread