+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree4830Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

This may be posted under music, but since when did Ryan and Allanis split? Or am I more out-of-the-loop than usual?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    This may be posted under music, but since when did Ryan and Allanis split? Or am I more out-of-the-loop than usual?
    They split??? Well guess I'm right there with you misskitty cause I didn't know they had split....Gosh..doesn't anyone stay together anymore?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

They were apparently last photographed together in February of this year and are currently dating other people.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

It’s a girl for Matt Damon, wife

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13279775/from/RS.4/

Actor's first child, Isabella, born Sunday in Miami hospital
    The Associated Press

Updated: 12:48 a.m. ET June 12, 2006
    LOS ANGELES - Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Bozan, are the parents of a baby girl, Isabella, their first child, the actor’s publicist said Monday.

“Mother and baby — everyone — is wonderful, fine,” publicist Jennifer Allen said. The baby was born Sunday in a Miami hospital, Allen said. No other details were released.

The couple were married Dec. 9 in New York City during a private ceremony attended by the bride’s daughter, Alexa, then 7, from a previous marriage. It was the first marriage for Damon, 35.

Damon shared a best screenwriting Oscar with Ben Affleck for 1997’s “Good Will Hunting.” Both Damon and Affleck starred in the movie.

Damon’s screen credits also include roles in “Saving Private Ryan,” “The Talented Mr. Ripley,” “Ocean’s Eleven,” “The Bourne Identity” and “Syriana.” His upcoming films include “Ocean’s Thirteen” and “The Bourne Ultimatum.”

Well, I guess that leave Ryan available

Congrats to Matt and Luciana on their baby Isabella! Isn't it sweeter when there's not so much controversy and chaos around a new baby? Good for them for keeping out of the spotlight. Then again, maybe it wasn't their choice,....they were just overshadowed by everyone else's baby's

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    LOS ANGELES - Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Bozan, are the parents of a baby girl, Isabella, their first child, the actor’s publicist said Monday.
    Aaaahhhh. A classic name. What a delightful and refreshing surprise.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm shocked, I never even knew that Matt had gotten married, let alone, had a baby! What a refreshing change from the recent news reports.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Yeah I saw this in People Magazine and couldn't believe it. I thought these two seemed so solid. I also saw that Penelope and Matthew split.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Darryl Hannah Released From Jail

Actress Darryl Hannah, speaks during a news conference after being released from jail, Tuesday, June 13, 2006, in Los Angeles. Hannah and famous tree sitter John Quigley raised their fists as authorities used a fire truck lift to bring them down from a walnut tree towering over the green swath in a gritty area southeast of downtown. (AP Photo/Ann Johansson)
    http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/...&c=news_photos
    ----------------
    I wondered what had happened to her. Never in the news any more. Oh, right, she didn't have a baby! That's it! I wonder if JFK would approve.

It's a Boy for Jack Black and Tanya Haden

Jack Black and musician wife Tanya Haden, who eloped in March, are the new parents of a baby boy, born Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Black's rep, Matt Labov, tells PEOPLE.

Black himself announced the arrival during Monday's Hollywood premiere of his new comedy Nacho Libre, telling TV's Access Hollywood, "Secretly, between you and me, it's already happened. I've got the babe back at home safe and sound, and I'm actually very anxious to get back to my lovin's (loved ones)."

Indeed, Black left the premiere shortly after the lights went down and the screening began.

Black announced his wife's pregnancy last month while promoting Nacho Libre, in which he plays a wrestler who raises money for an orphanage.

"I think I will be good when it comes to playtime," he told reporters, according to USA Today. "I don't know how good I'll do with the discipline."

Black, 36, and Haden, 34, first met as students at Crossroads, a private high school in Santa Monica, Calif., and started dating in April 2005. They exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Big Sur, Calif.

They love each other very much. We're thrilled," the bride's father, jazz bassist Charlie Haden, told PEOPLE after the wedding.

In September, Black is set to begin filming Be Kind, Rewind, costarring Kirsten Dunst.

"Wherever the job goes, the baby is just going to come with me," he said last month. "It will work out." Besides, he joked, "I don't really get involved until he's, like, 10."

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/atao...203366,00.html

+ Reply to Thread