+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Several entertainment blogs reported this morning that Lohan is already screwing up with the play in London. Missing from rehearsals, late, not prepared, etc. Her co-stars hate her and, apparently, so does the director. Who could have predicted?
    dagwood, waywyrd, ness and 3 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Several entertainment blogs reported this morning that Lohan is already screwing up with the play in London. Missing from rehearsals, late, not prepared, etc. Her co-stars hate her and, apparently, so does the director. Who could have predicted?
    And just WHY is it that I am SO not surprised to hear/read what you've related about LiLo, above?
    momrek06 and Coco46 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Ohhhhh.myyyyyy.gawd!

Absolutely NOT surprised one bit!

Someone somewhere somehow should have told all of LONDON to watch the OWN reality show before making her a lead in a stage play! I hope TPTB have some clause in their contract with her to BOOT her if she is not performing to the best of her ability!

Ya LILO has an amazing way of pissing off people!
    KAREN

One of the items I read indicated that she has been warned that if she steps out of line one more time, she'll be fired. The thing is, they've been selling tickets based on Lindsay being in the show, so what will happen if they fire her? How many refunds will they have to issue? I'll be surprised if she makes it to opening night, but how will they keep the show on track to open without her?

Really though, how stupid do you have to be to hire her? She's a nuclear train wreck and clearly incapable of behaving like a professional. She'll never have a career in show business beyond the crap she's done in the last few years. I'd hazard a guess that she's making more money from rich men than any actual acting job.
    momrek06 and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I saw some photos recently of her walking around London in shorts and her legs looked all beaten up with bruises and scrapes. I wonder if they were from hard work on the stage in practice or from falling down while intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw some photos recently of her walking around London in shorts and her legs looked all beaten up with bruises and scrapes. I wonder if they were from hard work on the stage in practice or from falling down while intoxicated.
    Probably being drunk....

Saw the Emmy noms.... no Tatiana Maslany!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Here they are. I don't think there's a thread for it.

Emmy Nominees: The Complete List - TheWrap

Big shocker is seeing American Horror Story. It was a horror, but not in a good way. lol And Claire Danes as best actress in a drama. Please. lol

I love it that Breaking Bad is being nominated one last time! I'm for that show all the way.

When will The Americans get a nod? That show is so underrated. Only one nod for a guest appearance. Please.

If you want to discuss the Emmys, you can start a threat in Non-Reality. This really isn't the place for it

Holy crap, this is scary:
    Sandra Bullock & Stalker Came Face-to-Face at Bedroom Door | TMZ.com

Can you imagine seeing a strange man standing in your hallway? It could have turned really violent and awful.

That's so scary! I wonder where her son was at the time?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread