+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I'm sorry for them & their children, but can't they just split up? Why do they have to be so darned pretentious about everything?
    Punkin, NCLurker and JulieAnn like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm sorry for them & their children, but can't they just split up? Why do they have to be so darned pretentious about everything?
    I don't know. She is an odd one imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The only surprise is that he put up with her nonsense for as long as he did. Lots of rumors about infidelity (mostly his) for years now. I don't condone that, but it's probably why he was able to stick it for that long. She's beyond pretentious and egotistical and SO totally out of touch with reality. Her website is ridiculous. I've enjoyed her in a number of her movies, but as a person I find her pretty insufferable.
    Punkin, JulieAnn, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I used to really dislike her and was totally ticked off when she won an Oscar, but after I saw her in Sylvia, I got over it. I thought she did a great job in that role. Now, it seems she bothers others more than she does me anymore. lol

I have heard the cheating was on her part with two different men, including an ex. There is a photo of her kissing someone that was supposedly taken lately. Can't vouch for it though.

TMZ has video from last January of a pap asking Chris Martin what his favorite Rolling Stones song is. Without missing a beat, he said "She's So Cold."

Crazy Days and Nights has been revealing a ton of blind items from the last few years that are all about Gwyneth and Chris. Not pretty. I can't believe he hung in there so long. Frankly, when they married, it affected my opinion of him. Negatively.
    AmyKay, bee stung lips and Debb70 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I think Gwyneth is a very good actress whose work I admire. Not as good as her mother, but few are. She was very close to her father and I think his death affected her more than we know or have a right to know.

Af far as "cheating" goes, it's none of my business. I rarely read any of that stuff.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I cant remember seeing her in anything lately.Oh, a picture of her kissing an ex with her kids with her. I read her hubby is pretty devastated.
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

A real-life "scandal" for actor Columbus Short. Sounds like this gladiator might have a bit of a temper.

Scandal Star Columbus Short Arrest Warrant Issued Over Bar Fight Assault: History of Violence Against His Wife Exposed | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant remember seeing her in anything lately.Oh, a picture of her kissing an ex with her kids with her. I read her hubby is pretty devastated.
    So devastated that he had a half naked girl sitting in his lap at a party at SXSW? Sounds like PR spin to me. I think that marriage has been over for a LONG time and I don't think either of them is very devastated.

Maybe he was embarrassed by the pics because, up until recently, I think he'd been pretty discreet with his cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    A real-life "scandal" for actor Columbus Short. Sounds like this gladiator might have a bit of a temper.

Scandal Star Columbus Short Arrest Warrant Issued Over Bar Fight Assault: History of Violence Against His Wife Exposed | Celeb Dirty Laundry
    Oh wow, not good, not good at all.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread