+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5244Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Anyone see the deposition video of Justin Beiber? I haven't yet, but heard it was pretty bad.

What got me was seeing that poor girl Selena Gomez back with this guy. The way he has talked about her and the fact she is a struggling drug addict and then she's back in the arms of him, who is blatant with his drug use......it's so sad. The girl doesn't have a shot of recovery. I bet her family and friends are livid. I've read how they have laid out the truth about him over and over and she will NOT leave him alone. Sort of like Rhianna, except Justin abuses verbally and emotionally, not physically.
    AmyKay likes this.

I have seen the deposition and I probably shouldn't be surprised but I am. No respect for authority! This is a legal deposition for goodness sakes. He really has way too many enablers around him, including his parents. And in my opinion Selena may see herself as the "savior" since he seems to be pretty decent when they are together. Focusing on him takes the heat off of herself a bit, probably.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I don't know about that. THe attorney asking the questions says Selena has witnessed Justin go off and assault photographers before. That's why he asked about her. She may be able to confirm his M.O. on violence.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yes....people are talking about that in their thread in the Other Reality Forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So apparently, one of Lady Gaga's latest stunts involved someone vomiting on her during a concert. The person that vomited on her is also a vomit artist, meaning she vomits on paper and "paints" with that. I'd be completely grossed out if I didn't see it done already. There was a guy years ago who did the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So apparently, one of Lady Gaga's latest stunts involved someone vomiting on her during a concert. The person that vomited on her is also a vomit artist, meaning she vomits on paper and "paints" with that. I'd be completely grossed out if I didn't see it done already. There was a guy years ago who did the same thing.
    Whattttttttt?!?!

Ewwww! And you PAY to see this? Yuck!
    KAREN

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah. Her name's Millie Brown, if anyone wants to look her up and see her in action.

And the guy I mentioned was Lance Ozanix, who was also a lead singer for some metal band. I watched him on an episode of Ripley's. He was also on Judge Judy once because someone sued him for throwing up on her, without warning.

To the Point

Yeah, ummmm, NO! That is not art by any definition in my book.

Yep. I saw it on TMZ (guilty pleasure). Neon green goes in, neon green comes out - all over the Gaga, while she's screaming something along the lines of F*** pop music! :eyeroll
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread