+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4658Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Rumor about Thicke/Patton is they had an "understanding" (somewhat open marriage) but the outwardly way Robing was flirting/acting was what pushed Paula away. It started with the Miley/VMA deal, Paula didnt like it but stood up for him regardless, and then the pic of him groping the other girl didnt help...and he progressively got worse with his actions towards other women. This is just gossip, from "inside sources", no facts to base this on.
    I loved Robin before Blurred Lines...it seems to me he let that "hit" get to his head.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh please...you have an open marriage, yet you're pissed when your husband flirts with another woman? Pffft!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    captain, ness, AmyKay and 2 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh please...you have an open marriage, yet you're pissed when your husband flirts with another woman? Pffft!

LOL I know, right? ridiculous
    ness and bee stung lips like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe everyone kept throwing it in her face? Maybe it's different when one of you is not discreet. We don't now the terms of their agreement.....if they did, indeed, agree to have an "open marriage".
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe everyone kept throwing it in her face? Maybe it's different when one of you is not discreet. We don't now the terms of their agreement.....if they did, indeed, agree to have an "open marriage".
    It doesn't sound very discreet to me, when most seem to know all about it
    ness and bee stung lips like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Not his first hit, either. You would have to listen to R&B stations to have heard his music before maybe. But I have a CD of his from a few years ago. I Love "Blurred Lines", have it as my ring tone. But I was really disgusted with him for the VMA thing with Miley, who is young enough to be his child I should think.
    AmyKay likes this.

Robin said on Howard Stern that he and Robin had tried "everything" sexually, and when Howard asked something along the lines of, if that meant having threesomes too...Robin laughingly replied with something along the lines of, "Out of respect for my wife, that's all I'm going to say about that.." Straight from the horse's mouth.

Its been out there for a while that these two had an open marriage. Paula herself has even eluded to it in past interviews.

Proof enough for me.

Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-28-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I don't really care what is going on with these people. It has zero to do with me.
    cablejockey, captain and Florimel like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Actually, I don't really care what is going on with these people. It has zero to do with me.
    Oh, I hear ya there... I try not to get sucked into all the Hollywood nonsense, gossip etc. I hate all those silly entertainment shows. I happened to have Entertainment Tonight on in the background last night...these shows will beat matter into the ground before they let it die.

Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-28-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    prhoshay likes this.

Oh, I hear ya there... I try not to get sucked into all the Hollywood nonsense, gossip etc. I hate all those silly entertainment shows. I happened to have Entertainment Tonight on in the background last night...these shows will beat matter into the ground before they let it die.

I am just not surprised this marriage ended, on to the next failure..( yawn)
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread