+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5245Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I read that the d.a. dismissed the sexual assault charge and the pending charge is for providing a controlled substance to another, a felony. How are they going to prove that? I would think it would be difficult to do. I wonder why they would try to prosecute Ceelo when most all other celebrities in LA are untouchable. I'm not defending him if he's guilty, but justice in that town seems quite unqual.

Jimmy Kimmel did it again!

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals "Epic #SochiFail: Wolf in My Hall" Prank - YouTube

Jimmy Kimmel pulls off Olympic-sized wolf prank - CNN.com

This was good - better than the twerker catching on fire prank.
    karalott and JLuvs like this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I wonder if Cee Lo not returning to the Voice has more to do with his pending court case. They are serious charges. His team can spin it however they want.
    I read something somewhere that indicated there may actually be a recording of his actually admitting to the charges. Not sounding real positive for him if there is any truth to this.

He has said that the reason he will not be returning is that he is going to be touring with Lionel Richie. Who knows....

Speaking of Richie....has anyone seen the recent photos and stories of Nicole Richie? OMG....so sad. Apparently, she's had a relapse with her eating disorder. Or I guess it could drug addiction too, but for some reason she's about 80 pounds. She looks horrible. So sad. She has two little kids.

Here's one link. The photos I saw were in Star magazine. I know they may have false stories, but the photos were undeniable. Star had recent candid photos that were much worse than the ones on the link below.

Nicole Richie reveals rail-thin frame one day after slamming claims she is anorexic and living on a drastic fad diet | Mail Online
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-24-2014 at 10:03 AM.

mesachick and Debb70 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^ Nope, not surprised either, libgirl. I wonder if that pic that came out of Robin grabbing some female's buttocks was the final straw. I've heard he has a roving eye, but I have also read they have/had an 'open marriage.'
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    ^ Nope, not surprised either, libgirl. I wonder if that pic that came out of Robin grabbing some female's buttocks was the final straw. I've heard he has a roving eye, but I have also read they have/had an 'open marriage.'
    They did have an open marriage, they seldom hold up imho
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think open marriages to fail when the cheating (and it is cheating) is made public and one spouse feels "humiliated".
    ClosetRTWatcher and AcookerTV like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think open marriages to fail when the cheating (and it is cheating) is made public and one spouse feels "humiliated".
    We will never know what goes on behind closed doors, no matter who closes that door
    libgirl2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Maybe he thought they had an open marriage and she didn't.

It is kinda sad for them, they've been together since they were young teenagers. He's been in the business for so long, one hit song and it goes immediately to his head.

Eww to those photos of Nicole. The last picture in the article, she looked healthy while still very thin. The skin and bones look does not suit her or anyone for that matter.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread