+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Her mother is just as stupid as Paris is. I have to tell you...If I was Paris' mother, I would cut her off from the family fortune, until she proved herself worthy of it. Then again....I believe most of it starts with the parents...when they let the kids have everything and anything want and let them get away with the behaviors when they are young...then they never learn.

I'm not parent of the year...and never will be. I, like everyone else, have made mistakes. Especially since I became a mom at 16. My ex bought my oldest his car. I was against it. We were going to find him a dependable car, pay half and then make him pay for the rest. Well, that didn't happen when his father decided to just splurge. So...I made my son pay the insurance, the tax, title and all of that. He pays for his own gas and for most of the repairs. He doesn't complain about it. He works hard at his job and even manages to save some from each pay check. He got a ticket..he paid for it. Plus, I grounded him..which ended with him only losing his license legally for 10 days. Plus,the judge commended me for taking action on my own.

I just don't think kids should be handed everything on a silver platter. It teaches them nothing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Her mother has enabled Paris in becoming STOOPID!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That last article only gave one of the comments Kathy Hilton said to the prosecutor after the sentencing. She didn't just make the 'I want your autograph' comment. The rest of what she said is just as telling regarding Mommy Hilton's attitude:

Moments after Paris Hilton was sentenced to serve 45 in the clink, TMZ learned that her mother, Kathy, rushed over to the lead prosecutor and lashed out, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic."

In the same breath, as she walked out of the courtroom, Kathy looked up and said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."
    Although Mommy meant it regarding money they spent in trying to get Paris out of trouble... she should have meant it regarding Paris herself.

Mommy Hilton isn't going to do anything as drastic as parent Paris. In her own 20's, Kathy was one of the Paris Hilton's of her day, so like mother like daughter, except Paris has more money than Kathy did pre-Rick Hilton.

(By the way, Paris showed up for her court date 18 minutes late, which tells me how much respect she had for the legal process. Her tearful pleas of "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" to the judge don't carry much weight when she can't even be bothered to get herself to court on time.)
    Last edited by Nemeses; 05-05-2007 at 04:05 PM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

These folks are wastes of oxygen. Don't expect them to ever do the "right" thing.

There ARE rich folks that are good down to earth people. The Hiltons are who they are not because they are rich, but because of how weak their character is. The money simply has shaped what form that would take.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I think it's great that Hilton is going to jail(I sincerely hope she makes it there).
    If someone wants to join me in my handbasket, get in, now. It's called Schadenfreude.

I've also seen the David Hasselhoff video and it made me feel bad. Seriously, i don't think he's a bad guy, weather this video was released to paint him in any kind of way. It made me want to hug/help him. But i can't do for him what hopefully he's doing now for himself.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I read on TMZ that Paris is saying that her punishment is cruel and unwarranted. She also feels she was treated unfairly and that she doesn't deserve this.

I hope she shares a cell with some lady named Big Bertha and that she beats the crap out of Paris...

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2371718;
    I hope she shares a cell with some lady named Big Bertha and that she beats the crap out of Paris...
    I read that she would be put in a secluded part of the prison for her safety. She would also get phone privileges and visitation rights. Her cell would be small, with only a bed, sink and toilet, but she wouldn't interact with the others - for her safety. So no Big Bertha for Paris

So maybe the next show for Paris and Nicole could be "The Simple Life - Behind Bars" edition.

Obviously it was asking too much for her to take responsibility for messing up. Paris has fired her PR Rep (Elliot). The only person, other than her family who stuck by her and cleaned up her messes at every turn. Dumb dumb dumb.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like "somebody" needs to start writing a gratitude journal, and catch a clue.

But then again, I may be presuming too much in thinking that she actually knows how to write, or what the word 'gratitude' means.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread