+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Oh, no doubt Mia is not completely innocent. I mean, Ronan was born when she was with Woody and it's pretty darned clear that Woody is not his father. If you look at his picture side-by-side with Frank Sinatra, it's obvious who the father is. Ronan looks more like Frank Sinatra and Frank Sinatra Jr. ever has, right down to those blue eyes.

Still, I believe that something happened to Dylan. Like I said upthread, some of the things she recounted in her open letter were not the kind of things that an adult would manufacture and coach a child to say. They were just too odd.
    Punkin, prhoshay, momrek06 and 1 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Anyone else remember that Mia Farrow is the daughter of Maureen O'Sullivan, the first and most well known Jane in the Tarzon movies once they became talkies. She played opposite Olympic swimmer Johnny Weismuller, who made a career out of Tarzon and Jungle Jim in movies and tv.
    momrek06 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Ronan does seem to resemble Frank, but if he is the father, he got Mia pregnant when he was 72 years old. I guess it's possible, it just seems odd.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Biology says men never stop being fertile.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone hear the stories by Elijah Blue Allman? (Cher's son by Greg Allman) It was a very brief marriage. Elijah is now talking of his struggle with drug abuse. He says he started at age 11. His neighbors and peers at the time were Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, and others, although he won't name by name which ones he partied with.

He says he didn't feel wanted by his mom, because she sent him to boarding school when he was 7 years old. He says they've had their issues. He seems like a real smart mouth, but I do wonder about why he was sent to boarding school at age 7. Sounds cold to me, but I guess plenty of kids go and turn out fine. It doesn't mean your parents don't want you.

I can't post the link here, but Radar has obtained a report from the Yale New Haven hospital on their investigation/study of the Allen abuse allegations at the time. Until now only the police have known of its contents. After interviews with the child and witnesses, they felt the child was rehearsed and not authentic in the allegations and concluded the abuse did not take place. That would explain why prosecutors did not proceed with prosecution. I would have doubt, but they have an actual copy of the document.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-06-2014 at 02:00 PM.

The falsification of medical and police reports have been bought and paid for in the past. I find it impossible to put away my doubts about Woody Allen. His behavior over the years tells me something. Even most of his movies in which he's played a main character have that character involved with very young girls. I could, of course, be totally wrong and it's only my opinion.
    mesachick likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    The falsification of medical and police reports have been bought and paid for in the past. I find it impossible to put away my doubts about Woody Allen. His behavior over the years tells me something. Even most of his movies in which he's played a main character have that character involved with very young girls. I could, of course, be totally wrong and it's only my opinion.
    Point taken. I do think that if the Hospital report is false or forged, that will come out. Those doctors who signed it, would be all over it. If it is true, it strengthens my doubt of the truth of the allegations.

Regarding Allen and his attraction to teen or early twenty something girls, I think that sort of works in his favor. An actual pedophile, is one attracted to prepubescent children, under age 11. And it's usually for either young girls or boys. With Allen, I think it odd that he would for years prefer late teen or early twenty somethings, but then molest a prepubescent girl of 7. It's not his type. A girl of 17 would be more of his type. I know this doesn't prove anything, but to me it does raise a question. Normally perverts don't go after very young girls, very young boys and older teen girls. It would not fit his preference, IMO.
    AmyKay likes this.

Interesting that there has been no mention (or maybe i missed it) of the results of a medical exam on young Dylan. If she was thoroughly examined I wonder what the results were? I guess they can be inconclusive but if there was penetration on a 7 yr old, would or would that not be evident? I don't care for Woody, never did, but I don't know if he molested her or not. I do think she believes it though. I wish her all the best.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-06-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

+ Reply to Thread