+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1098 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Gwen Stefani gave birth today.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060526/...NlYwN5bmNhdA--

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -
    Singer Gwen Stefani, wife of British rock star Gavin Rossdale, gave birth to the couple's first child on Friday, a son they named Kingston, her publicist said.
    The baby, whose full name will be Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, weighed 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg) at birth, spokesman Dave Tomberlin said. He gave no further details.

I've always considered Gavin one hot piece of tail.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

CONGRATULATIONS TO GWEN AND GAVIN. Kingston Rossdale is a great name! Celebrities take note!

I had heard recently that she was tired of wearing maternity clothes and was anxious to have the little one fairly soon! I think they'll make great parents...they seem to have their feet on the ground with their celebrity status and all.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Rachel Weisz has given birth as well.
    LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - British actress Rachel Weisz, a recent Oscar winner for her role in "The Constant Gardener," has given birth to her first child, a son fathered by filmmaker fiance Darren Aronofsky, her publicist said on Thursday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060601/...JlYmhvBHNlYwM-
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I heard that Anna Nicole Smith is pregnant, with the father being a celebrity photographer. I'll try to find a link. Smith has a 20-year-old son, Daniel, from her first marriage. She'll be posting on her website her progress, for a fee, of course. http://www.annanicole.com/

E.T.A. http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...=Entertainment
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-01-2006 at 10:11 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    You beat me to it misskitty...I was about to post the same thing...I've always had a soft spot for Anna Nicole (don't ask me why! )...I wish her the best! It'll be interesting to see her pregnant.....I'm sure the antics and pregnancy of Anna will help to rival Britney and her pregnancy!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It's over for Cruz and McConaughey

Aww, I was hoping this one would last.
    ______________________________ __________
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html

Cruz spokesman: Couple has 'decided to split'

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The "sexiest man alive" is available again.

Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz "have decided to split," Cruz spokesman Robert Garlock told The Associated Press Friday. McConaughey's rep, Alan Nierob, confirmed the breakup, first reported by People magazine.

The couple costarred in 2005's "Sahara."

McConaughey, People's reigning hunk of hunks, appeared in this year's "Failure to Launch."

This fall, Cruz, 32, stars in Pedro Almodovar's "Volver" ("Return"), which just made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival.

Cruz and McConaughey, 36, parted ways four weeks ago due to busy work schedules, People reports.

I just saw that about Mathew and Penelope too! I"m saddened by it. I really thought they had a good thing going. And Mathew seemed all googly-eyed about her when he spoke of Penelope on Oprah recently. I'm wondering if Cruz isn't committment phobic?

They said it's work schedules, but I believe that's like saying it's about the toothpaste. When you KNOW it isn't.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ok..so I need to go get my weekend bag packed cause I just KNOW that Matthew is going to be calling me to fly away with him for the weekend.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Paris Hilton Fender-Bender Caught on Tape

Hmm, so in CA you can hit a car and leave the scene as long as you tell someone else to pass along the info to the owner of the car that was hit? Of course she'll get away with it too.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ __

Friday , June 09, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198946,00.html

LOS ANGELES Paris Hilton had a fender-bender accident when her Range Rover backed into a car in a parking garage after a shopping trip, her publicist said Friday.

Hilton backed into a parked Honda Civic on Thursday. A videotape on the TMZ.com Web site showed Hilton getting into the car, saying goodbye to someone and backing up. The sound of a crash followed.

The video showed scrapes on the bumpers of both vehicles.

The Rover stopped briefly then continued on toward the exit of the parking structure.

TMZ.com indicated Hilton failed to leave contact information for the Honda's owner and thus may have violated laws against hit-and-run. Her publicist denied that.

"Did she commit a crime? No," Elliot Mintz said.

"She was swarmed by paparazzi," he said. "The intensity of the lights, flashbulbs, momentarily disoriented her. She backed up, there was a minor fender-bender. No injuries. She then told me she notified one of the parking people at the facility how to contact her and asked the person to please pass that along" to the owner of the struck car.

"She did the correct thing and she would not leave the scene of a crime," he said.

Mintz said Hilton is insured.

"Paris is a very responsible and a very good driver. ... She takes her driving seriously," Mintz said. "This was unfortunate ... it will be handled appropriately."

The video also showed that Hilton was not wearing her seatbelt. However, Mintz noted the video's brevity and that it did not show whether she put on the belt before reaching the street.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well... if true she left info at the gate I sympathize...not like there were people in the car, and if she were surrounded by cameras I'm not sure I would have gotten out of the car to have the cameras taking pictures of me, my contact info on the windsheild, etc. Never thought I'd sympathize with Paris Hilton!

+ Reply to Thread