+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 140 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1171195,00.html?cid=em ail|peoplealert|20060509|11711 95

Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline are expecting their second child together, Spears told David Letterman during a surprise visit to his show on Tuesday.

"Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," the singer joked.

"Oh. Well, I think that's good news for both of us," Letterman responded, according to a show transcript.

Spears's announcement, first reported by Access Hollywood, was confirmed by her rep.

Spears, 24, and Federline, 28, already have a son, Sean Preston, who was born in September of last year. The pop star, who has been on an extended hiatus for nearly two years, calls motherhood "such an intense experience."

Spears wed Federline in September 2004, and the pair began talking about starting a family soon after. "I can see myself as a mom. Next year at 23, I am so there," she told PEOPLE shortly after the wedding. Just four days short of the couple's first wedding anniversary, she had accomplished that goal.

As for her career, Spears told PEOPLE in February, "I'm going to (get back to work), but I'm going to do it with definite balance for my baby because I want him to have the best of both worlds."

Spears, who lives with Federline and "Sean P" in their newly remodeled home in Malibu, recently returned to the spotlight by making a guest appearance on Will & Grace.

Meanwhile, Federline is following in his wife's footsteps: His debut album Playing with Fire is scheduled for release in August.

Of her domestic life out of the spotlight, Spears added: "I'm happy. I'm very blessed. I have a beautiful home, a wonderful family, supportive, loving people around me. I have a great life.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm all for her taking an indefinite leave from the music business. Her abscence will go a long way toward saving our pop culture from going down the drain.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Britney needs hurry up and have the baby so you she come back out because I'm ready for some new music.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I'm all for her taking an indefinite leave from the music business. Her abscence will go a long way toward saving our pop culture from going down the drain.
    I realize she's rich and famous, but she always struck me as someone who's destined to live in a trailer park with 8 kids.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I realize she's rich and famous, but she always struck me as someone who's destined to live in a trailer park with 8 kids.
    Well, that Federsperm being the potent stuff it is, she'll be lucky if she ends up with ONLY 8. And I have to say, I'm feeling a little sorry for their Malibu neighbours. You spent $5 million on a house and end up living next to the Clampetts redux with much worse musical taste - not something to be happy about. The Fed clan probably don't even share their possum pot pie.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Well, that Federsperm being the potent stuff it is, she'll be lucky if she ends up with ONLY 8. And I have to say, I'm feeling a little sorry for their Malibu neighbours. You spent $5 million on a house and end up living next to the Clampetts redux with much worse musical taste - not something to be happy about. The Fed clan probably don't even share their possum pot pie.
    that is exactly what i was thinking.
    and that federline guy, at 28 he has 4 kids, wow!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    She really is an idiot...turning your child forward facing too early is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12817053/

What gets me just as much is that the poor baby is in the direct sunlight.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    She really is an idiot...turning your child forward facing too early is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12817053/
    At the risk of you shaking your head at me, I have to admit that my son was about 10 months when I put him facing forward. He was taller and bigger than Sean seems to be and when facing backwards, his feet were touching the seat and he was cramped. I did make sure he was never asleep bent over in the position he seems to be in the picture as that is really bad for his back and neck and I also never left him in direct sunlight, like Lildago mentionned.

+ Reply to Thread