+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Hooray for Brittany and particularly for her kids.

Hopefully she'll get custody and KFed won't have the time to be involved in their lives 'cause of his booming movie and music and celebrity career! LOL

I doubt anyone will hold her REALLY BAD DECISION to marry the jerk against her both industry-wise and personally.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think this would of happened sooner if she didn't get pregnant the second time.

FORT Fogey
    Honestly at first, i thought they will last but when i heard that he has an album coming out, i knew right there it was over and then she got pregnant again, that was the last strike i can picture Britney saying " oh no he didn't". I am sure she really wanted to settle and be loved .she just went for the wrong jackass. How can you fall for a guy that leave his Gf pregnant with their 2nd child. His now just 28 and 4 kids. He can't dance and certainly can't sing but his sperms are smart!!! he will get rich regardless of the prenup.

I knew it wouldn't last. Glad she wised up! He was such a "mooch."
    Maybe instead of calling him K-Fed we should now refer to him as Fed-X!
    I heard a parody on my local radio station this morning- Too funny!
    Insead of "Hit Me Baby One More Time", it was something like "Hit The Road Federline."

FORT Fogey
    i think we are all in a concensus that everyone even the anti-britnet wanted her to leave him.

I'm definitely an 'Anti-Britnet', but I'll agree that it was definitely in her best interests to leave him - and sooner rather than later!

The funniest thing, he was on MuchMusic on Monday night waxing poetic about how Britney was his #1 fan and very supportive of his musical 'endeavours', all the while, she was filing papers at the courthouse - too perfect!!!! He was completely oblivious.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Well crap, now I actually like Brit minutely... only, but ONLY because she's leaving the skeezy "man" (and I use that phrase loosly) of hers. For once I am actually rooting for her. So this must mean the world is coming to an end...
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon;2133382;
    I'm definitely an 'Anti-Britnet', but I'll agree that it was definitely in her best interests to leave him - and sooner rather than later!

The funniest thing, he was on MuchMusic on Monday night waxing poetic about how Britney was his #1 fan and very supportive of his musical 'endeavours', all the while, she was filing papers at the courthouse - too perfect!!!! He was completely oblivious.
    If you go to Pink is the new blog, they show pictures of when he actually gets the news, via text message.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...etsthenews.jpg
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

http://www.etonline.com/celebrities/...692/index.html

ET has the latest on Britney's split from her husband -- from where she was last night to how K-Fed heard the news!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

New reports allege that BRITNEY SPEARS didn't warn husband KEVIN FEDERLINE she was filing divorce papers, and that he may have gotten the news via text message while doing a day-in-the-life segment for the Toronto-based show "Much Music."

K-Fed's apparent reaction to the news was caught on tape and is now all over the Internet. He appears to be shaken after receiving a text message and removes his microphone before taking a 30-minute break from the taping.

Here in the States, the soon-to-be single mom was spotted around New York just hours after the divorce papers were filed, showing off her new trimmed-down tummy and short, light blonde bob. Britney stepped out for dinner in a slinky black dress before taking a spin around the Rockefeller Center ice skating rink, wearing a low-cut sweater and white cap.

In court papers filed Tuesday, Britney cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. She is seeking custody of their two children, one-year old SEAN PRESTON and two-month old JAYDEN JAMES. In her court papers, she did not check the spousal support box, and asked the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

The two were married in September 2004 during a small surprise ceremony. Twenty to thirty guests, including Britney's mother and sister, were on-hand for the event, which took place around midnight in a white tent erected in the backyard of a private home in Studio City, CA. The wedding turned out to be one of the most publicized marriages of that year.

"I think my fans are going to fall completely in love with him, just like I did," Britney said in her 2005 reality TV show, "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," continuing, "He's the sexiest thing in the world. And he's sensitive. He's a perfect husband. He's awesome."

But speculation about the couple's relationship had often prompted Britney to go on the defensive. In a recent interview with MATT LAUER, the pop princess refuted tabloid claims that her marriage was on the rocks, saying that her relationship was "awesome" and that reports about K-Fed living in the basement were false.

During the interview, she was asked if she felt people were against her union with the former back-up dancer. "If they are, that's sad," Britney replied. "I think everybody should be pro-love."

The majority of Britney's assets are protected by their prenuptial agreement, with the exception of a multi-million dollar Malibu mansion, which would fall under community property. That said, Kevin could be eligible for some support, including child support.

ha. I want that link!!

+ Reply to Thread