+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Multiple sites are reporting this. All I can say is I saw this coming a million miles away. I gave this marriage less than 2 years.

I guess that Britney picked the perfect day though to do this though.
    I hope she voted, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DeafChulo;2132305;
    what a shame. finally a sensible decision from Spears!
    Now now, lets be fair. She also managed to give her children NORMAL names, something rare in Hollywood these days.

Perfect timing for her, she first makes sure she looks physically hot again and then files for divorce so that we can all see the "new Britney" and watch her stage some comeback.

K-Fed = Expensive Sperm Donor

ETA: Lol, I like how the press is referring to K-Fed as a "rapper" COME ON!!!!!!!! Did we not hear him at the Kid's Choice Aware or whatever show he royally embarassed him on?!
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 11-07-2006 at 05:12 PM.

*Sighs*

The only thing that surprises me about this little development is that it took her as long to file as it did.

Good Luck to her.

She DEFINITELY needs some!

But then again, maybe not, since she DID have the sense to get a prenup.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Can we please retitle this thread "Brit throws out the Garbage"?

Thank yew!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2132314;

I'll bet NOW she's glad she listened to her parents and made him sign a prenup.

I totally didn't see this happening damn! I think she saw his album sales and though, "damn, i can't be with an even bigger loser then me". Or this could just be a ploy to sell more albums but that would be silly and misguided since not alot of folks like him. Oh well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

K-Fed...your gravy train has left the building..finally.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I Is Stephanie
    I feel kind of sorry for him, really. I know I'm in the minority, but just a few days ago he said that Britney would always be beautiful to him, and that he didn't pressure her to lose the weight, that he loved her for her personality.

And then, on the radio, I heard (although I don't know how credible this is) that he played New York, in a theatre that could hold 2000 people, and less than 70 people showed up. It's got to be hard standing in your wifes shadow, and it can't be helping that she's now hired one of Hollywoods best laywers, and called their marriage full of "irreconsilable differences."
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I am so glad she finally wised up. He just seems so skeevy to me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2132770;
    And then, on the radio, I heard (although I don't know how credible this is) that he played New York, in a theatre that could hold 2000 people, and less than 70 people showed up.
    Well, this isn't that surprising 'cause he's unknown musically and what people have heard hasn't been favorably received. Plus, I've been to concerts where REAL musicians performed and there was almost no one in the audience. One summer in the 1990's, I saw Iggy Pop and a bunch of bands that were popular at the time play (bands like Everclear--can't remember if it was actually them or not but bands of that ilk) at a huge outdoor venue that seats about 25,000 (including the lawn) and there were literally less than 700 people there. WTF? Worked out great for us 'cause we got to move from our crappo seats right up front, but thems the breaks. So if Iggy Pop can be dissed, I'm not surprised KFed got dissed.

Also, I can't really feel too sorry for a guy who ditches his 7-months pregnant girlfriend to be with a pop star...

I'm so glad this girl finally came to her senses!

And super great that she is back in shape and ready to work on her image!

+ Reply to Thread