+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    But wont her scar just keep getting larger? yikes!
    Probably not if they cut in the same place every time. I have a c-section scar and it's hardly visible (well maybe the fat hanging above it is a good shield ). Of course I only had the one child so I don't really know if the scar gets bigger or not. I know my stomach did though!

did britney change her new baby name?

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar
    ^yeah. it is now Jayden James instead of Sutton Pierce
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2074527;
    I wonder if there are medical reasons for Britney having c sections? That surgery is performed, unnecessarily, more than any other operation. I think in Tennessee it's like 78% of c sections were unnecessary.
    I read reports about this, too, Muduh. I read that doctors/hospitals make more money from C sections and that first-time moms can be in labor for a lonnnnnnnnngggg time (my sister's first took almost 24 hours, the poor thing!) and some docs don't want to wait that long. Some moms opt for it 'cause there's supposedly less pain during delivery (although I hear that the recovery period is much longer than vaginal birth). OK, back to Britney and the baby's name...

Regarding the baby's name change...was it really that Britney and K-Fed changed their minds...or that the "sources" leaked out the wrong names to the media? Maybe this was the name they had always intended for their second child? It's a nice name. I like it. The other name was fine, too, though.

Britney supposedly is anxious to rid all her baby weight really fast this time. I read in US magazine that she has been working out like crazy--a little too early, actually, since docs don't recommend moms who've had C sections work out this soon--'cause she wants to get back to her former pre K-Fed size 2!

Me thinks she had lipo.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2124476;
    Me thinks she had lipo.
    You know, I'd heard rumors about that, too--that she had it done right after the C section so that she'd kill 2 birds, so to speak, with one stone. (That's really a horrible saying, isn't it?) She, of course, insists this isn't true...

Britney files for divorce

Cnn.com has this listed as breaking news in red at the top of their home page but no article on it yet. The reason is irreconcilable differences. I'm sure there's more news to come soon.

I also posted this in misc. music news so if a mod needs to delete it there (or here) that's okay

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2132264;
    Cnn.com has this listed as breaking news in red at the top of their home page but no article on it yet. The reason is irreconcilable differences. I'm sure there's more news to come soon.

I also posted this in misc. music news so if a mod needs to delete it there (or here) that's okay
    I saw this an immediately went o Google to see it for myself. No offense Archie, it's more about my mistrust of Britney's thinking than your honesty.

Several sites are reporting it now.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Britney Spears has filed for divorce from her husband of two years, dancer Kevin Federline, according to court papers made public on Tuesday.

Spears, 24, who gave birth to the couple's second baby in September, filed legal papers in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences. The papers were published by the celebrity Web site TMZ.com, which broke the story. The date of separation was listed as Monday.

The former teen phenomenon has sold more than 60 million albums since she shot to worldwide fame in 1999.
    Link

BREAKING NEWS

MSNBC staff and news service reports
    Updated: less than 1 minute ago
    Britney Spears filed for divorce Tuesday from rapper-dancer Kevin Federline, officials said.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites “irreconcilable differences,” said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Her petition asks for legal and physical custody of their two kids, one-year-old Sean Preston and two-month-old Jayden James.

Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she showed off her post-pregnancy body during a surprise appearance on “Late Show with David Letterman.”

Spears, 24, married Federline, 28, in 2004. Rumors of marriage woes have dogged the couple almost from the start.

This was Spears' second marriage. She wed childhood friend Jason Allen Alexander in January 2004 in Las Vegas. That marriage lasted 55 hours.

Federline has two other children with former girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Spears appeared Monday night on "Late Show with David Letterman," wearing a very short black dress and displaying her weight loss after her second pregnancy.

Also Monday, a judge threw out Spears' libel suit against celebrity magazine Us Weekly. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Lisa Hart Cole ruled that the pop star cannot be defamed by published rumors that she and Federline had made a sex tape and were worried about its release.

© 2006 MSNBC Interactive

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15609347?GT1=8717

what a shame. finally a sensible decision from Spears!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeafChulo;2132305;
    what a shame. finally a sensible decision from Spears!

I'll bet NOW she's glad she listened to her parents and made him sign a prenup.

+ Reply to Thread