+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

I saw it Archie. You would think that she'd realize she needs to do damage control and that this would be the perfect opportunity. Instead, she shows up looking like Courtney Love on a bad day

ETA: And she was chewing gum during the interview...like a cow!

Yes, Arch, I watched. I don't want to feel sorry for a girl who really seemed to expect happiness married to a man who left his pregnant girlfriend for someone else, but she seems so very vulnerable. It's like watching your little sis make her first "big girl" mistakes, and all you can do is hope she learns. God knows I made some mistakes at that age that were real doozies, and NO ONE can tell you a thing. But like me, she will have her precious kids to show for it, and unlike me she has the finances to support her children on her own.

When my oldest was 3 months old, he learned to scoot places he shouldn't in the span of 5 minutes that my back was turned. He was, I thought, an immobile blob of waving fists and legs who, while on his back,was incapable of any other sort of mobility. Right. Next thing I know, he is falling off my very high Rice Bed onto my very hard floor. It is a miracle he came away with no injury except a small bump on his little soft head. If I were Britney, DSS would be raising him.

That being said, I was distracted throughout the entire interview by a black blob of makeup on her left eyelid which stayed there through the tears and all. Didn't those idiots notice, and why didn't the camera people/Matt Lauer/makeup people fix it during one of the breaks? And to add insult to injury, they showed numerous clips of her in her "Heyday" - ie. Britney performing after a team of stylists/hairdressers/makeup artists/choreographers had performed their miracles on her. NO ONE looks like that in real life, not even Giselle. And the girl is pregnant again before she could even START to lose her baby weight from Sean.

She is 24, a baby still. I hope she bounces back after #2, kicks Federjerk to the curb, and writes the best selling album of the decade now that she has learned some hard life lessons.
    Go Tigers!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I saw it Archie. You would think that she'd realize she needs to do damage control and that this would be the perfect opportunity. Instead, she shows up looking like Courtney Love on a bad day

ETA: And she was chewing gum during the interview...like a cow!
    She chewed gum when she and K-fed went on Ellen.
    Briteny, where are your manners? Where is your stylist Britney? You used to be a fashion trend setter, for good or bad, but now you look ..... well, trashy. Keving got cleaned up for a recent magazine shoot, what happened to you? There are plenty of clothes for pregnant women, especially rich pregnant women.

Papparrazi or no papparrazi that is no excuse for driving with an infant in your lap, especially if another person is in the car with you.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I haven't the slightest sympathy for her. She's just pathetic so i just laugh.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I haven't the slightest sympathy for her. She's just pathetic so i just laugh.
    I can totally understand why people have no sympathy. But I can't help it!
    Plus, it's kind of gratifying to know that not even being a multi- millionaire can keep you from being a moron when it comes to life choices, or class for that matter.

So, to all who think money will change them for the better, we now have undisputed evidence that you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

(But I still feel sorry for her!)
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    She chewed gum when she and K-fed went on Ellen.
    Briteny, where are your manners? Where is your stylist Britney? You used to be a fashion trend setter, for good or bad, but now you look ..... well, trashy. Keving got cleaned up for a recent magazine shoot, what happened to you? There are plenty of clothes for pregnant women, especially rich pregnant women.

Papparrazi or no papparrazi that is no excuse for driving with an infant in your lap, especially if another person is in the car with you.
    I agree with you about her clothes. She has the money to afford such nice maternity clothes but she dresses like trash with everything hanging out. She definitely wasn't looking good on that interview...She's pregnant so she can be cut a little slack but it seems like something could have been done with her hair and makeup.

I don't know about Britney...I was never a fan of hers and I don't believe she has the best parenting skills but I suppose at least she is trying. Usually when I see her photographed now she's at least with her baby...so many other celebrities seem to be out and about leaving their little ones at home.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    [QUOTE=snoopy;1937006] That being said, I was distracted throughout the entire interview by a black blob of makeup on her left eyelid which stayed there through the tears and all. Didn't those idiots notice, and why didn't the camera people/Matt Lauer/makeup people fix it during one of the breaks?/QUOTE]

That is all I could think of too SnoopY! I wanted to reach in the TV and fix her eyelash.

I just kept saying outloud, where is her publicist? Why didnt someone tell her to fix her hair? It looks over processed and horrible. Why didnt someone tell her that her bra was sticking out of her top (along with her girls).

I cant believe she gave the excuse that her dad let her sit on his lap and drive, and then said "we're country."

This was the best opportunity for her to say it was stupid and she wouldnt do it again, instead she gives a lame excuse.

It kinda made me feel sorry for her. Someone needs to intervene here folks!

It reminded me of the interview with Whitney Houston and Diane Sawyer.

Sheesh Brit, if you were trying to do damage control you only made it worse.

The Story Behind Brit's Dateline Debacle

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...umID=700000044

From tvguide.com
    "The New York Post hears that Britney Spears' less-than-polished appearance and performance on last Thursday's Dateline NBC was the result of the pregnant popster being left to her own devices. "Neither of her publicists showed up," a source tells the paper, adding that Spears insisted on doing her own hair and makeup. "When [the NBC crew] got there, they thought they had the wrong day. No one was there to rein things in." Spears' rep explains the solo act by saying, "Britney is a grown-up and makes her own decisions." Meanwhile, the Namibian tourism biggie who on Friday reported that Spears was eyeing an African childbirth now admits it is "really possible" that he has been duped by a prank caller. Ashton, you devil!"

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    No one was there to rein things in."
    They are talking about her breasts, aren't they?

FORT Fogey
    It reminded me of the interview with Whitney Houston and Diane Sawyer.
    now that was a classic interview! funny, bizzare and sad all together.

Well i do feel sorry for britney though. She looks like a complete mess. I wonder what Justin is thinking now. It is weird that bizzare guys tend to be more fertile than clean cut guys.

+ Reply to Thread