+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

FORT Newbie
    britney8.jpg

I couldn't help but notice what a trashy outfit she was wearing when she stumbled.

Now, that's a picture and a half. I particularly like the thong and buttage showing. Won't even comment on the upper body.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Someone needs to make her go away....far, far away. We have enough image problems in Louisiana without her being one of the most famous (or is it infamous now?) natives.

I was watching a CNN story about whether Britney is being picked on because she is a celebrity. I cannot fault her for possibly tripping holding her child...it does happen. I can fault her for holding her son ON HER LAP while driving...inexcusable. Also, it appears that she definitely needs a refresher course on the proper method for securing her son in a car seat. That's a big problem in my book. I'm sure that being pregnant is wreaking havoc with her emotions as well, but it's not a complete excuse for some of the bonehead moves she has pulled with her son. I just wish that someone would sterilize Federline.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Attachment 17334

I couldn't help but notice what a trashy outfit she was wearing when she stumbled.
    She looks like crap in that picture. I love it!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Unfortunately fame and fortune are no predictor of taste, are they? No predictor of I.Q. either, as it turns out.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I wish we could declare a moratorium on any Brittany related news. What has this woman done to garner so much interest? Sang and danced, got married, had a baby--all pretty ordinary things. Plus, after all the protest against the media, I would love to see what she would do if the papparazzi all turned their backs on her and put their cameras down! I know it would never happen, but I can dream........

Premium Member
    She sure does look like crap in that picture. What a pathetic excuse for a mother. It sucks that you have to get a license to go fishing but anyone can breed.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    She looks like crap in that picture. I love it!

My eyes, my eyes! That image is forever burned in my eyes. I swear I just heard the beverly hillbillies theme song playing in the background when I clicked on it.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Did anyone watch Matt Lauer's interview with her last night on Dateline (also rerunning tonight at 8)? I'm surprised he was able to keep his eyes at eye level. She was busting out of her shirt big time

+ Reply to Thread