+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I realize she's rich and famous, but she always struck me as someone who's destined to live in a trailer park with 8 kids.
    But it'll be a nice trailer.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    What gets me just as much is that the poor baby is in the direct sunlight.
    And with his neck bent all over unsupported. Poor child...he certainly can't pick his parents. Britney really is completely clueless. Her motherly intuitions are clearly not kicking into gear.

It's really sad when one of her most popular songs is spoofed to say "oops, I dropped him again".

As a sidenote, Kevin (I refuse to refer to him as K-Fed because its so moronic) was on the radio last week here locally. The man doesn't possess a long vocabulary for sure. Beyond talking like he's a black-man wannabe, he kept saying the same thing over and over again. "You know, like, I'm a good father and I'm trying to provide for my family ya know?" "I'm working hard and trying to party a little, and Britney has most of the baby duties right now I admit, but ya know, I'm a good father and trying to provide for my family" When he slipped and just said "my kid", the DJ corrected him and said "don't you mean your kids...how often do you see your other two" Kevin's reply was "I don't want to talk about that right now." What a tool.

If his record even earns him more than a dime, I will be so disgusted with the music industry! When one talentless hack meets another and makes millions, something is wrong!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    But it'll be a nice trailer.
    A double-wide.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Too much under the public eye or just plain bad judgements?

Britney almost does it again.....

http://tmz.aol.com/article2/_a/britn...18175009990001

She's pregnant and holding her baby going into a crowd and she still insists on keeping a drink in her hand? Thank god for her quick thinking bodyguard.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Everyone trips, but if they're holding a baby, most people would instinctively drop what's in the other hand to grasp onto their baby. I'm not sure why she was carrying a drink in her other hand--couldn't her assistant have done that?

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The tripping part doesn't bother me. That fact that she has a greater grip on her drink than her baby does. She didn't even turn her head to look at the child as he fell back. Is she completely oblivious to the safety of that little guy?

I've tripped carrying my little nephew and my first instinct was to protect him. I didn't care if I fell and hit my head as long as he didn't get hit anywhere.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    I've tripped carrying my little nephew and my first instinct was to protect him. I didn't care if I fell and hit my head as long as he didn't get hit anywhere.
    I was holding my niece's kitten when her little brother (who was surprisingly strong for a 3 year old) lunged at me as he hugged me. I slipped and fell backwards but my first instinct was to protect the kitten (which I did). I was allright, but the whole room got a good look at my black tights from the waist on down 'cause in my quest to not hurt the kitten, I fell on my back and my legs went up in the air. (Yes, I know, not a pretty picture.)

But I'm guessing you all would've done the same.

With a baby, I would've risked my life to save it from harm. Even if it wasn't mine.

Not sure what was going though Britney's head.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Not sure what was going though Britney's head.
    That's mighty generous of you to even consider she is capable of having something going through her head.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I just saw some tv photage of Britney crying after the stumbling incident. She went to an ice cream parlo ar FAO Schwartz and cried while holding the baby.

ETA: The baby seat in the SUV she was driving while in NY was facing backwards.

Everybody trips now and then but, it happens but I agree that she should not care about anything else when a kid is in her arms.

What was in the glass? It looks like gin or vodka to me, on the rocks. She's pregnant, she has no business drinking!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread